PDA

View Full Version : caithness aerial photos

krieve
07-Mar-06, 21:51
I thought that this was quite a smart site :) http://www.alanmoar.flyer.co.uk/

connieb19
07-Mar-06, 22:22
Thans Krieve, thats very interesting......:o)

BazzaG
07-Mar-06, 22:50
Some very nice photo's

landmarker
07-Mar-06, 22:55
thanks, I enjoyed that.

angela5
07-Mar-06, 23:03
Great site..thanks for that krieve:grin:

rewster
07-Mar-06, 23:15
good find that one, particularly enjoy the view of berrieside brays, that's on eof the best bits on the road up to my mums place. Makes the 687 miles all worthwhile!

Cedric Farthsbottom III
07-Mar-06, 23:20
good find that one, particularly enjoy the view of berrieside brays, that's on eof the best bits on the road up to my mums place. Makes the 687 miles all worthwhile!

Is it just me or does the aerial photo o' berriedale braes just make it look like a normal road..........Its steep baby,its steep......best rollercoaster ride ye get in a car!!!:lol: :lol:

Whitewater
08-Mar-06, 00:50
Excellent, I really enjoyed that.

Thanks.

Naefearjustbeer
08-Mar-06, 12:16
http://www.scotland-aerial-photos.co.uk/ he is in the process of updating his site at this address. I believe he ran out of web space at his host for the other url.

cuddlepop
08-Mar-06, 13:53
Brilliant site Krieve loads of great pictures.Could spend ages on that site:)

badger
08-Mar-06, 13:59
Fantastic site. Really beautiful pics. Thanks.

Rheghead
08-Mar-06, 14:01
I see that Alan Moar has missed out Dounreay Castle, I guess its surroundings didn't quite meet his aesthetic criteria...:roll:

krieve
08-Mar-06, 14:03
Is it just me or does the aerial photo o' berriedale braes just make it look like a normal road..........Its steep baby,its steep......best rollercoaster ride ye get in a car!!!:lol: :lol:
I went back and look at berridale again and your right cedric farthsbottom it make it look like and normal road lol

willowbankbear
08-Mar-06, 14:27
Good site that Krieve, nice pic of Wickside & my house:lol: :lol:

hoskins
08-Mar-06, 14:37
I liked that site thanks for that.

Shalom
08-Mar-06, 18:12
Great! Thanks a lot!

Naefearjustbeer
08-Mar-06, 23:19
I see that Alan Moar has missed out Dounreay Castle, I guess its surroundings didn't quite meet his aesthetic criteria...:roll:

I think a small plane flying at low level over dounreay might rouse some suspicion as to what he was up to. Then again the shine that probably rises from the site might just fog his photos!!

ice box
08-Mar-06, 23:22
Great site krieve i can see my house from here lol