PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some one to ride with.

Rie
20-May-09, 16:35
Hi Just wondering if there is any one in the murkle area with a horse that would like some company while out riding.
I have my horse out there but dont know the area and when he is out on his own plays up in traffic.
I am 32 yr old mother of two, had horses since i was 3, used to be a riding instructor but now training to be an equine massage therapist.
Just thought it would be nice to have some company while out riding and hopefully a more sensible horse in traffic to show mine how its done lol.

munron
20-May-09, 18:58
Hi Rie

Whereabouts in Murkle are you? Are you on the Sibmister side or down towards the beach? You can PM me if you want.

I have a cuddly cob who is bombproof except with scooters for some reason - but he just stands stock still with the wide bug eye about him. I am in the Weydale area, so it might be a bit far away. But I have a few off road places to explore (not very long) but I am checking out a longer circular route - which will involves roads, quarry, field.

majic
20-May-09, 19:52
Hi i would love to ride with someone aswell but i am def to far im in roster if i get my 4x4 on the road i could come to you i have a trailer:)

Bakerbhoy
20-May-09, 21:43
Hey

Do you have transport? I am in the Dunnet area so if you can get over here I would happily plod out with you, looking after my friends cob while my own horse recovers from an accident.

Rie
25-May-09, 09:00
Thats nice of you but unfortunatly my trailer is out of action at the min, and my horse needs work on his loading!!!!!!! but if i ever get him to load twice in one day i will let you know,
hope your horse is ok soon.

landy
25-May-09, 10:38
Hi i would love to ride with someone aswell but i am def to far im in roster if i get my 4x4 on the road i could come to you i have a trailer:)
hi,i am in roster if you want to ride out!