PDA

View Full Version : Five Years

canuck
18-May-09, 22:05
I've just realized that today is the fifth anniversary of my joining the org.

It took me at least 3 weeks to get up the courage to join an online website. rich's thread on 'Cards' prompted me to jump in. The rest is history and I cannot say enough about the wonderful people I have met and the wonderful times we have had.

There was an evening in Toronto when I had to buy weeboyagee a pint just to get him to translate the menu in the Gaelic pub where we had gathered for dinner. There were all the birthday parties in Caithness. There have been unforgettable times at Edi org gatherings.

Thank you great friends for these five beautiful years.

celtic lass
18-May-09, 22:21

It took me at least 3 weeks to get up the courage to join an online website. rich's thread on 'Cards' prompted me to jump in. The rest is history and I cannot say enough about the wonderful people I have met and the wonderful times we have had.

There was an evening in Toronto when I had to buy weeboyagee a pint just to get him to translate the menu in the Gaelic pub where we had gathered for dinner. There were all the birthday parties in Caithness. There have been unforgettable times at Edi org gatherings.

congrats hope you're enjoying it

poppett
18-May-09, 22:22
Happy org anniversary Canuck. Always enjoy your posts.

twiglet
18-May-09, 22:25
Happy anniversary Canuck! Quite an achievement.

golach
18-May-09, 22:28
Congrats Canuck, thank you for coming into my life, and to all you have introduced me to, and all you have done for me.

Moira
18-May-09, 23:12
It took me at least 3 weeks to get up the courage to join an online website. rich's thread on 'Cards' prompted me to jump in. The rest is history and I cannot say enough about the wonderful people I have met and the wonderful times we have had. <snip>

I'm quite sure that you have more than repaid the privilege. Happy Anniversary.

Venture
18-May-09, 23:35
May you have many more happy posting years canuck. ;):)

alex
19-May-09, 00:39
Happy Fifth Anniversary Canuck,

I'm still sorting out my arrival papers. I guess sometime soon I'll have to let the revenue and customs know where I am, officially. Maybe a nice MP will pay my back taxes [lol]

So, where's home? Edinburgh, Canada or the Etherweb?

wifie
19-May-09, 00:42
Happy Anniversary Canuck. Oops suppose I am an Edi memory! :o

TRUCKER
19-May-09, 06:14
Happy anniversary canuck you are a star

Saveman
19-May-09, 11:50
....and what a great addition you've been Canuck ;)

Dog
19-May-09, 16:07
Well done five years and still writing

Gleber2
19-May-09, 16:28
Proud to call you a friend. Hope it's not too long before you grace my fireside again.:D

gleeber
19-May-09, 17:20
Does'nt time fly? I never ever thought that a female vicar would have the coolest jacket I ever saw.

canuck
19-May-09, 18:35
Dear friends, what kind comments. You are making me cry here.

gleeber, that coat is proof once and for all that neither of us are 'old codgers'. :)

alex, I think home must be defined as where the government sends your income tax forms. So, Edinburgh wins for now.

Sporran
19-May-09, 18:52
Happy Fifth Org Anniversary, Canuck!! :)

May you have many more years posting here, and I hope we get to meet in person, sometime!

Cedric Farthsbottom III
21-May-09, 15:12
Happy 5th Org Year my pal.Ye are in my eyes a true orger.To meet ye in person was a delight.Too meet ye now and again over the past few years has been an even bigger delight.Keep on posting my Canadian Edinburgh amigo.God Bless.:):)

Ricco
22-May-09, 22:45
Wa' hey! Happy fifthenary, Canuck.:D