PDA

View Full Version : police officers in wick???????

JAWS
06-Mar-06, 23:01
Who have they charged that they shouldn't have?

2little2late
06-Mar-06, 23:02
police officers in wick?? the tittle says it alone??? so what do people think about wick policer officers are they charging the wrong kind of people??? when they should be charging scum??? let me no???.

Explain please. As far as I am concerned the police do charge these people but it's the courts that are at fault.

unicorn
06-Mar-06, 23:05
this isn't gonna be another boy racer post is it pleassse no lol

unicorn
06-Mar-06, 23:07
posted at the same time phew no its not the last one was huuuuge :)

connieb19
06-Mar-06, 23:07
this isn't gonna be another boy racer post is it pleassse no lolI enjoyed the boy racer thread...lol:lol:

2little2late
06-Mar-06, 23:11
no not a boy racer dont ever live in that town anymore a hard working woman thanks???????

If you don't live in the town anymore why are you moaning about the local police then? Now you're away from Wick why worry?

Bingobabe
06-Mar-06, 23:17
If you don't live in the town anymore why are you moaning about the local police then? Now you're away from Wick why worry?May be cause people talk and she dosent want to come home to a town over run by thugs!!!!!!!:evil

Cedric Farthsbottom III
06-Mar-06, 23:22
I put ma hand up and say, that I used to play a lot of fitbaw in Ayrshire.I once put my fibaw through an old guys windae(window).He ran out o' his hoose with a knife,put it into ma fitbaw told me that if I went near his hoose again that he would call the polis.

Ye know what?I took the auld guy for his word.I never played fitbaw their again.That was in 1991....fifteen years later....I'm the oldish guy telling the youngsters that if they hit ma windaes(windows)I'll call the polis!!!!....They turn round and tell me to do something that will get me banned for months on the org.................15 years thats all it took to change values,in my opinion.The polis do their bit.....but then what?:grin:

Bingobabe
06-Mar-06, 23:27
I put ma hand up and say, that I used to play a lot of fitbaw in Ayrshire.I once put my fibaw through an old guys windae(window).He ran out o' his hoose with a knife,put it into ma fitbaw told me that if I went near his hoose again that he would call the polis.

Ye know what?I took the auld guy for his word.I never played fitbaw their again.That was in 1991....fifteen years later....I'm the oldish guy telling the youngsters that if they hit ma windaes(windows)I'll call the polis!!!!....They turn round and tell me to do something that will get me banned for months on the org.................15 years thats all it took to change values,in my opinion.The polis do their bit.....but then what?:grin:I rember kicking a football by accident into an old ladys garden. And she put a knife through it never went near her neck of the woods again

2little2late
06-Mar-06, 23:32
thats true bingobabe wick is over run by thugs plus ma dad and nana live there......plus the police should get there fingers out there butts and do sumthing???

I guess you have a gripe with Wick, you're cheesed off about something so you want to take it out on the police. The police can only do their job as much as the general public will let them. The thugs don't rule the town. It is SOME of the general public that are scared of the thugs and not the police. The police want to see these people locked ups much as we do. All the police can do is bring them to court. After that it is up to the sherrif.

All the sheriff has to do is make an example of one person then all these thugs will think twice about commiting crimes.

JAWS
06-Mar-06, 23:33
I'm eating like mad so they will never send me to prison. [lol]

Bingobabe
06-Mar-06, 23:36
I'm eating like mad so they will never send me to prison. [lol]lol hahahahahahahahah

Bingobabe
06-Mar-06, 23:42
lol did u get another football?nope my mother wouldnt buy me another said it was my own fault should of been more careful:( :confused:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
06-Mar-06, 23:54
May be cause people talk and she dosent want to come home to a town over run by thugs!!!!!!!:evil

Bingobabe,I totally understand where you are coming from.Wick is a wee community,the best wee community I have lived in my 35 years.Every town in Scotland has thugs.But I have never seen a town being beat by the thugs because wee town folk can only take so much before they finally say enough is enough.I have seen it.......and ye feel so proud when the outcome is good for the community.

A city is a group o' wee communities,a lot like the wee towns who manage to get rid o' the troublemakers,but put aw the wee communities together and its no strong enough to stop the city getting a bad reputation.

Before I go back to ma joke threads,a wee word,we all know the names aw all the troublemakers in the toon,I just hope the community spirit that I know is in Wick will win through.:grin:

2little2late
06-Mar-06, 23:57
i'm not cheesed off about anything but u???? u really think what u say is true???then ur mad???MAD for not seeing the truth???behind what really goes on girl wake up and smell the bacon???lol jst wait to a thug brakes into ur home then gets away with it????

What makes you think these thugs will get away with burglary? Just recently there have been arrests for an alleged break in, in Wick, there have been reports sent to the P.F. so what makes you think these people are going to get away with it?

Bingobabe
07-Mar-06, 00:02
Bingobabe,I totally understand where you are coming from.Wick is a wee community,the best wee community I have lived in my 35 years.Every town in Scotland has thugs.But I have never seen a town being beat by the thugs because wee town folk can only take so much before they finally say enough is enough.I have seen it.......and ye feel so proud when the outcome is good for the community.

A city is a group o' wee communities,a lot like the wee towns who manage to get rid o' the troublemakers,but put aw the wee communities together and its no strong enough to stop the city getting a bad reputation.

Before I go back to ma joke threads,a wee word,we all know the names aw all the troublemakers in the toon,I just hope the community spirit that I know is in Wick will win through.:grin:Yes i hope so to and although there are some things that annoy me in wick. The good outways the bad i wouldnt live any where else[disgust]

2little2late
07-Mar-06, 00:05
[para] that little to late is not right in the head???lol

How do you work that out?

2little2late
07-Mar-06, 00:10
[evil] because u wont listen to whatis staring u right in the face? the bliddy truth?

And what is the truth?

Abdullah
07-Mar-06, 00:14
Bring back the stocks i tell ya............:grin:

2little2late
07-Mar-06, 00:16
have no more 2 say on it soooooooo remember to take care cos there could be a thug jst round the conner????[para]

Why start the thread in the first place then?
If you've nothing constructive to say then I suggest you don't bother starting threads. It's a pity the Beano doesn't have a message board. You would be more suited to that. [lol] [lol]

WeeBurd
07-Mar-06, 00:22
Is there a point to this thread Mad Wicker? I'm sure with such strong views, some constructive points for improvements from you would help the polis along, and here is as good a place as any if you'd like to share them?

Hmmm, instead all we have is yet another negative thread, which is not only demoralising for the people of Wick, but (I assume) for the people who are expected to police the area too!

As another thread said "Who'd be a bobby in Wick?"... my guess is no many folk!! :roll:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
07-Mar-06, 00:22
i understand what ur saying but i have seen many thugs in wick get off with soooo much u start to loose ur trust in the law plus bet they get commuity service or sumthing???and 2 them its jst a lasy day smoking fags in a building drinking tea???

I get where yir coming from mad wicker 24,but I come from a community not far apart from Wick,where it always seems to be the same folk in trouble week in week out.The Polis arrest them.the courts give them community service.But eventually,in my auld toons case it took around 10 year but the courts get to be like the polis and know who the 'regulars' are and the petitions start going in from the streets o' the toon saying that they don't want these folk in the street.and if it doesn't work at first,then try again.....and AGAIN!!!!Wick is a lovely toon,wi lovely and funny folk and of course good craic.Lets help each other oot,don't turn yir back,cos if you do............the thugs have won!!!!!:)................this is ma edited bit......they willnae cos I know the Weekers!!!!!

2little2late
07-Mar-06, 00:27
well ur a woman of many words?but non that matter to any1 on here u law breaker??? or jst maybe ur a pig? who knows? in fact who cares?????? any1 agree??? cos this lady sure needs friends?lol never mind am sure a thug will be ur pal???maybe ur jst come on here to bully people like me???jst like a thug really???its the only little power u have on here???or even in that little place wick cos 2 other people on here ur jst a BIG bully?????????????????????????????????[evil]

So now you're a psychic as well. Quite a slanderous post is this one. You had better watch what you say about users of this message board in future. Anyway shouldn't you be in bed? You've got school tomorrow.
Just for your records I am infact male.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
07-Mar-06, 00:35
So now you're a psychic as well. Quite a slanderous post is this one. You had better watch what you say about users of this message board in future. Anyway shouldn't you be in bed? You've got school tomorrow.
Just for your records I am infact male.

Aye mad wicker 24,I have to agree wi 2little2 late here,if you have seen the picture of ma fellow jokemeister falling off his sledge,as caught on photograph by his good missus,on the photograph thread,then you will in fact find oot oor 2liitle 2late is a bloke!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alice in Blunderland
07-Mar-06, 00:38
well ur a woman of many words?but non that matter to any1 on here u law breaker??? or jst maybe ur a pig? who knows? in fact who cares?????? any1 agree??? cos this lady sure needs friends?lol never mind am sure a thug will be ur pal???maybe ur jst come on here to bully people like me???jst like a thug really???its the only little power u have on here???or even in that little place wick cos 2 other people on here ur jst a BIG bully?????????????????????????????????[evil]
I think 2little2late was pointing out the level of your posting:roll: Now Ill duck in case Im next in the firing line:o)

Bingobabe
07-Mar-06, 00:44
Getting a bit heated in this thread ?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
07-Mar-06, 00:44
lol me and little2late are jst having a wee bit of fun???lol 2moz it will be all forgotten about:o)

This is what makes Caithness org.wit it is!!!!Have a laugh,have a greet(cry)and a wee bit o' debate!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

connieb19
07-Mar-06, 00:45
Getting a bit heated in this thread ?Red hot...lol[lol] [lol] [lol]

krieve
07-Mar-06, 00:48
Red hot it is on fire connie:lol: :lol: :lol:

connieb19
07-Mar-06, 00:51
Red hot it is on fire connie:lol: :lol: :lol:Maybe they should be like the police officers and have a skinny dip in the North Baths to cool down!!!!:eek:

krieve
07-Mar-06, 00:53
Maybe they should be like the police officers and have a skinny dip in the North Baths to cool down!!!!:eek:
lol i heard about that well well well what do we have here then lol

connieb19
07-Mar-06, 00:54
lol i heard about that well well well what do we have here then lolHot work, dancing the night away in the Waterfront!!!:roll:

krieve
07-Mar-06, 00:59
Hot work, dancing the night away in the Waterfront!!!:roll:
Then they made a big splash

connieb19
07-Mar-06, 01:01
Then they made a big splashDo you have anything to confess?...lol[para]

krieve
07-Mar-06, 01:07
Do you have anything to confess?...lol[para]
not me do you ? lol

connieb19
07-Mar-06, 01:12
not me do you ? lolI never saw a thing...HONEST!!!![para]

JAWS
07-Mar-06, 01:30
Wonderful! Is anybody any closer to knowing what that was all about?
Is there supposed to be some sort of problem or did the wagon move too quickly?

angela5
07-Mar-06, 01:32
Wonderful! Is anybody any closer to knowing what that was all about?
Is there supposed to be some sort of problem or did the wagon move too quickly?

I am as confused as you Jaws..:confused

connieb19
07-Mar-06, 01:46
I am as confused as you Jaws..:confusedhttp://www.goofyfun.com/1/smartpolice.gif me too!!!

connieb19
07-Mar-06, 01:50
http://spacetruckingmogul.com/socksandsandals/images/trash.jpg Maybe they mean the fashion police!!:eek:

JAWS
07-Mar-06, 02:11
I didn't even hear the camera click, Connie! :lol:

philupmaboug
07-Mar-06, 11:45
mad-wicker24 !!! who are you calling a pig? that is the kind of remark that comes from the scum and thugs you are talking about....are you a thug? or are you one off these do gooder mouth pieces who hide behind there net curtains and phone the polis when some kid kicks the fitba at yir wall, an then wont give evidence when asked.

willowbankbear
07-Mar-06, 12:17
Is there a point to this thread Mad Wicker? I'm sure with such strong views, some constructive points for improvements from you would help the polis along, and here is as good a place as any if you'd like to share them?

Hmmm, instead all we have is yet another negative thread, which is not only demoralising for the people of Wick, but (I assume) for the people who are expected to police the area too!

As another thread said "Who'd be a bobby in Wick?"... my guess is no many folk!! :roll:

How are ye demoralised with this thread??? My sides are sore laughing at it[lol] 2little 2 late,is what this thread is mad wicker 24 . Weve had this 1 before & It got tedious.
2Little2Late, thanks for cheering me up pal again rofl