PDA

View Full Version : Avon Breast Cancer Crusade

Ash
17-May-09, 17:48
Hey everyone myself and another Avon rep in Thurso are organising a sponsored 3mile (approx) walk to raise some money for breast cancer crusade, the walk will start at Janet Street Club, Up the mall, through the cemetery up round Mount Vernon, past the dammies football pitch, across the Ellen Bridge, over the top of the beach, up victoria walk, down castlegreen road and then back to the Janet Street Club for refreshments, we will also be organising baking stalls, a raffle, balloon selling amongst other thing, anyone who is interested then please PM me for more info, posters will all info will be up shortly :D

Ash
04-Jun-09, 09:29
hey everyone we have finally got the sponsor forms, posters will be going up shortly

anyone interested in doing the walk?

or even sponsoring me?

there will be a £1 entry fee for everyone wanting to do the walk, afterwards there will be light refreshments in Janet Street Club for all taking part in the walk, we have T-shirts available as well, the Walk will start at 10 am on June 27th at 2pm we will be selling baking, Avon products, raffle tickets, doing face painting ect

anyone wishing to donate anything please PM me

Ash
20-Jun-09, 18:30
this may be cancelled due to lack of interest anyone interested plz contact me so i can get numbers up 890548

Ash
20-Jun-09, 18:37
it is now cancelled

Venture
20-Jun-09, 22:06
How disappointing for you Ash after all that organising.:( Why don't you and your friend just go ahead and do the sponsored walk yourselves? I'm sure the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade charity will be grateful for any money you both raise, no matter how small. :)

Ash
20-Jun-09, 23:51
How disappointing for you Ash after all that organising.:( Why don't you and your friend just go ahead and do the sponsored walk yourselves? I'm sure the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade charity will be grateful for any money you both raise, no matter how small. :)

it would jst be me as other organiser cant do it now, but may organise a raffle and tombola stall if i can