PDA

View Full Version : 99 p

Twiggy
15-May-09, 18:00
Has anyone else come across the disobliging -bad tempered female who works behind the counter in the 99 pence shop?[evil]

unicorn
15-May-09, 18:08
It can't be Thurso because all the ladies in there are always very helpful and provide a friendly smile whenever I am in.

Bazeye
15-May-09, 18:57
What do you expect for 99p?

rfr10
15-May-09, 19:37
It can't be Thurso because all the ladies in there are always very helpful and provide a friendly smile whenever I am in.

I can't say I've been in that often but staff in Wick seem to be fine...

Bloo
15-May-09, 19:55
Didnt they close?

grumpy1
15-May-09, 21:22
Has anyone else come across the disobliging -bad tempered female who works behind the counter in the 99 pence shop?[evil]

lol she prbably fed up with folk asking what the price is cause if u notice theres actually not that much in there priced at 99p..[lol]

Amy-Winehouse
16-May-09, 08:57

Are you her ex by any chance?:Razz

Twiggy
16-May-09, 12:17
Are you her ex by any chance?:Razz
Fraid not,if it was bad for me the three customers infront got much worse one turned round and said never again will I darken those doors-she certainly was not helpful like the girls who worked there in the past----it happened in the Wick branch[evil]

Bazeye
16-May-09, 15:34
All the pound shops here are closing down as they compete with all the 99p shops opening.

catran
16-May-09, 19:37
Fraid not,if it was bad for me the three customers infront got much worse one turned round and said never again will I darken those doors-she certainly was not helpful like the girls who worked there in the past----it happened in the Wick branch[evil]
Well, well well, I have never been in the shop but my OH has on a rare occassion and says the girlie at the counter was fine. Were they having a bad day or what?

teddybear1873
16-May-09, 19:40
Well, well well, I have never been in the shop but my OH has on a rare occassion and says the girlie at the counter was fine. Were they having a bad day or what?

Maybe she was having a bad week................:-)

rfr10
16-May-09, 22:29

Well what do you expect when they are being employed for 99p. :)

catran
16-May-09, 23:05
Well what do you expect when they are being employed for 99p. :)
I suppose they must get fed up with the public especially if they are on a poor wage, lets be honest, nothing so awful as the public........At least they are working andf have a job so they should put a big smiley on theirfaces......rather them than me

forevera123
16-May-09, 23:36
i guess she does like smile at all.

purplelady
17-May-09, 00:20
I find them nice in there have to say but do agree not like the old staff xxxxxx#

krackenkid
18-May-09, 18:10
having been in there several times i find all the staff lovely and very helpful, i heard the old staff were not so polite??
which girl was it? is there 2 or 3 working there?

catran
18-May-09, 18:53
having been in there several times i find all the staff lovely and very helpful, i heard the old staff were not so polite??
which girl was it? is there 2 or 3 working there?
The OH says the staff as you say are fine and very polite more than can be said for the last noisy bunch.

Miss Mack
21-May-09, 18:05
In quite a lot, no complaints here:)

hoopy1406
21-May-09, 19:18
On the few occasions i have been in the 99p shop in Wick i have also experienced bad mannered staff. I don't think it's fair to say that this is because of their wages as I work in a small shop and am employed for minimum wage but it would help to be a bit more polite. Maybe people were asking how much the 99p gift bags were :lol:

x

weeksider
22-May-09, 15:01
:D Staff in the Wick shop 1st class service ,friendly ,polite and talkative staff to the customer's ,not like some other shops in the town .

cesare
22-May-09, 21:07
people post lame stuff on this .........it shouldnt be allowed should be in chat room or somthin and they should be a minimum of 140 words like twitter to stop it!!!! how annoying
also who cares??:roll:

hoopy1406
22-May-09, 22:22
:D Staff in the Wick shop 1st class service ,friendly ,polite and talkative staff to the customer's ,not like some other shops in the town .

I agree, it seems to be the bigger shops though. Small corner shops etc have quite friendly staff and there are the odd few who don't

x

Welcomefamily
22-May-09, 22:37
I have never had a problem in there I always speak and would make a point of speaking again if I did not get a response, thick skinned.:lol: