PDA

View Full Version : "The Not Recorded Room"

Kenneth
15-May-09, 14:26
Would any bands like to do some acoustic covers a la Live Lounge on Radio 1? I know a couple bands wanted me to play some music on andrew and myselfs radio show, but me and Scollay played an acoustic cover of MGMT's Kids last week which was fun!

Id happily give you a quick go on the radio if anyones up for that!

Kenneth
15-May-09, 14:31
oh btw Preferably cover something recently in the charts but im open to offers...

dietcokegirl
15-May-09, 15:39
Its not fair by lily allen. :D

Not too keen on the song, but its on the radio as i type so thought i'd just suggest it.

Blast!
15-May-09, 15:41
Can I sing We Are The Champions a week monday?

Kenneth
15-May-09, 15:58
Dietcokegirl myself and Scollay might just take you up on that! Or if any other band out there would lay their pride on the line and give it a go? I can see a vicious stevie T cover no bother

Blast, you make me sick!!! haha

hotrod4
20-May-09, 05:57
If I dust off my acoustic i would love to do a cover and send it to you.That way if I "slipped" up then i wouldnt sound too much of a plonker!!![lol]
Would probably do: Flavor of the week by American Hi-fi or Julie by the Levellers.

Kenneth
21-May-09, 17:38
Go for it HotRod, perhaps you could do Dietcokegirl a favour and do a cover of Lilly Allens Its not Fair though perhaps??

Hopefully be able to get Moncur and Middleyard up sumtime soon to do a song tho!

keep ur suggestions coming in though

Jeid
22-May-09, 15:00
Hopefully be able to get Moncur and Middleyard up sumtime soon to do a song tho!

Good god, why?

bigbenjokazooie
22-May-09, 15:39
Good god, why?

[lol] comedy!

BigKev
22-May-09, 15:59

keep ur suggestions coming in though

Remeber the stomp box if they do, it "fills out the sound".

Id imagine Ryan Buttress would be keen for that carry on also. Give him a shout

Kenneth
22-May-09, 20:31
maybe Kev could give us a wee dance remix of a tune!!?? Id love that. GO ON!

Kenneth
22-May-09, 20:32
Good god, why?

Haha. Or Astronot if they were keen to do a cover?

Does anyone have the balls to do Dietcokegirls request??!

Jeid
22-May-09, 22:23
A cover is a no-no, however, a dumbed down version(is that possible?) of one of our songs is a very distant maybe.

Kenneth
23-May-09, 01:25
why you not keen on covers?!

Yeah that would be cool. Im up for any bands wanting to play covers or their own tunes if they are watching.

even the wicker rap dude