PDA

View Full Version : Driving lessons

hercs22
15-May-09, 13:03
i was wanting to do some fast track lessons or intensive course i heard someone does this in caithness anyone know who its is or who i would speak to about it cheers.

jimuser
16-May-09, 04:58
Dont know of anyone based in caithness but i believe that KWIK PASS who are based in fort augustus will come to caithness. Give them a call to find out. The number is 0808 1664 996 it is a free phone number or the mobile number is 0786 786 2286. Hope this helps.

devil's sidekick
16-May-09, 10:46
i was wanting to do some fast track lessons or intensive course i heard someone does this in caithness anyone know who its is or who i would speak to about it cheers.

Did you try to phone the number above if so how did you get on and what price where they ????

flyfifer
16-May-09, 10:52
I have sent you a private message.

attidude9464
16-May-09, 11:05
I would also be very interested in finding out any information regarding an intense course or quick pass course of driving lessons as my son will soon be that age and is desperate to get on the road so he can get himself to work. Thanks

LMS
16-May-09, 11:47
Harbour Driving School

Bob and Marie
High St
Avoch IV9 8PT
Tel: 01381 620350
Mobile: 07808625299

One or two weeks all inc Residential Course. Manual & Automatic Cars. Hourly lessons also given.

EDDIE
16-May-09, 12:01
There was a thread about driving lessons not that long ago and one of the org members was saying he paid kwik pass for driving lesson and they never came back so i would be aware of that crowd. you should really only pay for lesson as your going along rather than give them an advance payment not a goog idea.
I remember the orger couldnt trace them and was getting mixed up with the name the orger thought it was quick pass when it was really kwik pass.
Your far better of getting a local instructer whos got a good reputation and you no were they stay?

Found the link

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=71249

hercs22
16-May-09, 12:58
thanks for all the information guys i havnt called yet only just got on the computer. i'm not looking for lessons straight away as i'm still at college wont be in caithness for another 5/6weeks. i was just looking into things to see if anyone had any good or bad experiences and because i know waiting lists are quite long up there.

LMS
16-May-09, 21:37
Harbour Driving School

Bob and Marie
High St
Avoch IV9 8PT
Tel: 01381 620350
Mobile: 07808625299

One or two weeks all inc Residential Course. Manual & Automatic Cars. Hourly lessons also given.

Bob and Marie are highly recommended. My sister, who had failed several times :(, used Bob and passed in a week :). He provided excellent dinner, bed & breakfast and even collected and delivered her to the bus.