PDA

View Full Version : Found Dog

brandy
30-Oct-03, 08:42
hiya guys
i found a dog yesterday and was wondering if any one has lost theirs!
its a little think looks like a yorkie but a bit bigger.. i think it may be an older dog..
maybe got lost from someones garden!
its a boy and he is lovley!
im pretty sure he is an indoor dog as he dosnet even want to go outside now to use the toilet! i think he was so upset about being out and about he just wants to stay inside where its warm and dry!
his head and legs are a tan color and his body is black.. well getting a bit grey now!
so if anyone knows of a lost doggie like him let me know!

Tristan
30-Oct-03, 09:48
Why not contact the vet in your area - they may recognize the animal, or perhaps he's microchipped?

brandy
30-Oct-03, 11:24
hiya just to let everyone know i found the dog down by the harbour yesterday no one reconised it.. i have called the vets ballmore the police station and the dog warden..
the warden is going to pick up the dog today so if anyone reconises it get in touch! it will be going to the rspca!

Mr P Cannop
30-Oct-03, 11:44
hi bandy

did you find this dog in Wick or Thurso harbour ??

brandy
30-Oct-03, 14:22
hiya just to let everyone know the owner has been found and the dog is safely back home!
evidently his owner had taken him out for a walk and the fireworks scared the poor mite haldf to death and he ran off.. they have been looking for him for days!
im just glad he is back home now!
thanks for everyone who had a lookie at the post!!!

Liz
30-Oct-03, 23:52
Glad to see a happy ending! :D

Well done Brandy for finding it and caring enough to look after it!
Goodness knows what might have happened to it otherwise.

These fireworks! They're a menace, or at least the idiots who misuse them are!
The sooner they're banned the better!

It is a shame as a lot of kids enjoy them but the ones today seem to be like flipping exocet missiles!! Not the harmless little ones that used to go 'phut' when I was small!

I don't understand this year why have there been fireworks going off every night for the past couple of weeks?! [mad] Pet owners are advised to keep their animals indoors on bonfire night but when exactly is that?!!

ŠAmethyst
31-Oct-03, 01:16
Yah, I'm tired of the fireworks, too. It looks as though people are setting off fireworks so often that I think my dog's getting used to them. I wonder if they affect gold fish...