PDA

View Full Version : Found

Fran
15-May-09, 01:17
You wont believe this, but it's true...I found a bunch of (more than 5) housekeys today. Well i didn't really find them, they found me. They were in my blue box after the bin men emptied it. Do they belong to a bin man, but why would he be holding his keys when emptying bins.?
Did someone drop them on the pavement and someone else thought they belonged to me and put them in my blue bin?
Were they stolen and thrown in my blue box?
Why would someone have so many door keys, all the same make but different fittings?
It's a mystery.
Anyway, they are now in Wick Police station.
Hope the owner gets them. I did phone up the council to inform them just in case they belong to a council worker.

greenasiamcabbagelooking
15-May-09, 01:32
is this the modern age of swinging ?

maybe you're meant to leave your keys in a neighbours bin .....

butterfly
15-May-09, 03:25
is this the modern age of swinging ?

maybe you're meant to leave your keys in a neighbours bin .....

Lol,that gave me a laugh![lol]

cuddlepop
15-May-09, 09:54
What is it about you and keys Fran? maybe your magnetic.:lol:

teenybash
15-May-09, 10:43
Maybe you were a housekeeper in a large important household in a previous life, hence keys being attracted to you................... or maybe it's a symbol of somekind. eg, doors to opportunities are there and you hold the keys to open them....;)

lynne duncan
15-May-09, 12:17
or i could ask my oh if the lads put them in for a reason as he drives the recycling lorry, will check when he comes home, take it this was on thursday fran

lynne duncan
15-May-09, 12:39
just spoke to hughie, he says that the lads spotted the keys in the garden but not wanting to wake the houseowner at that time in the morning, they placed them in the box.

Bazeye
15-May-09, 14:59
Fran, just out of curiosity, do you ever lose anything? :)

Fran
16-May-09, 03:53
No, I cant really think of having lost anything, apart from my son when he was in a small pushchair aged about 3 while out shopping. He managed to walk away while sitting in the pushchair, but what a fright it gave me.I lost "himself" in Tesco's so we got walkie talkies, and i lost a man in Raigmore but he was found. I just seem to lose people!!!!
How strange that the keys were found in my garden, maybe they were stolen and thrown away. I suppose i will never find out.

Aaldtimer
16-May-09, 04:37
I think people are just cottoning on to the the fact that ...it's Fran who finds things...we'll just dump it on her, and let her deal with it! :)

2little2late
16-May-09, 20:23
What is it about you and keys Fran? maybe your magnetic.:lol:
I think someone is having a laugh. Maybe the keys are of no use whatsover and planted them in Fran's blue box just for a laugh.

Fran
17-May-09, 01:16
The police thought one of the men on the bin lorry dropped them, but we can see from the post above, that is not the case.

Kodiak
17-May-09, 11:39
Maybe someone planted the Keys and thought they would grow into a Lock, [lol]