PDA

View Full Version : new book

shazzy
13-May-09, 21:19
OH has just returned from a (yet another) fruitless fishing trip,thrown his fishing box across the shed and declared that he is writing a book on 'how to be crap at fishing'!!! Chapter one-more wasted hours,that I will never get back,on drowning worms and how not to catch fish!! Not a happy bunny,dont think it helped that I laughed!!:lol:

balto
13-May-09, 21:46
bet there are loads of fed up fishermen who could contribute to your oh's book lol.

joxville
13-May-09, 22:58
Maybe he should try reading one, it's called Fly Fishing by J.R. Hartley. ;)

Kevin Milkins
13-May-09, 23:17
I walk Reiss beech most days and from time to time I see many people having a go at catching there tea, but as yet I have only seen one person that has caught a fish.:(

If you have been using worm as bait you have been doing it all wrong and the fish in Bath are very different to Caithness.

My advice for bait up here is to try liquorice as I have found using this as bait I have caught all sorts.:roll:

Whitewater
13-May-09, 23:57
Nice one Kevin

shazzy
14-May-09, 14:52
I walk Reiss beech most days and from time to time I see many people having a go at catching there tea, but as yet I have only seen one person that has caught a fish.:(

If you have been using worm as bait you have been doing it all wrong and the fish in Bath are very different to Caithness.

My advice for bait up here is to try liquorice as I have found using this as bait I have caught all sorts.:roll:

ta,will tell him,anything to give him a glimmer of hope!:lol:

anneoctober
14-May-09, 15:51
OH has just returned from a (yet another) fruitless fishing trip,thrown his fishing box across the shed and declared that he is writing a book on 'how to be crap at fishing'!!! Chapter one-more wasted hours,that I will never get back,on drowning worms and how not to catch fish!! Not a happy bunny,dont think it helped that I laughed!!:lol:
The dummies guide of fisherman's tales - a suggested title.......[lol]