PDA

View Full Version : Can someone do me a favour please?

Tugmistress
06-Mar-06, 11:24
i think i have sorted it out now, i have just added a live streaming cam onto my site as well as the one that uploads a still image every 5 minutes.
during the night the live one bombed out on me, but i think i have it sorted out now, would someone mind testing it and letting me know if it is streaming? probably have to watch the sea or sky to see movement lol. it is working for me from my site but that may be because i am directly connected too.

thanks muchly if you can do this for me :)

golach
06-Mar-06, 11:27
i think i have sorted it out now, i have just added a live streaming cam onto my site as well as the one that uploads a still image every 5 minutes.
during the night the live one bombed out on me, but i think i have it sorted out now, would someone mind testing it and letting me know if it is streaming? probably have to watch the sea or sky to see movement lol. it is working for me from my site but that may be because i am directly connected too.

thanks muchly if you can do this for me :)
Tugmistress its working

Tugmistress
06-Mar-06, 11:29
Thanks golach :)
you have put my mind at ease :)

Whitewater
06-Mar-06, 11:31
Hi Tugmistress, I think it is working. I saw a couple of movements. Does it change position slightly every so often??

Tugmistress
06-Mar-06, 11:53
hi whitewater,
if the cam changes position it is usually either me not happy with the angle or the kitten is playing with the leads again lol but at least i suppose it shows it is still working. as long as it carries on for 24 hours with no problems i will be a happy bunny :D

golach
06-Mar-06, 12:00
hi whitewater,
if the cam changes position it is usually either me not happy with the angle or the kitten is playing with the leads again lol but at least i suppose it shows it is still working. as long as it carries on for 24 hours with no problems i will be a happy bunny :D
Had another look at your web site, the Thurso Camera does not seem to be working, is it me thats being silly?

Tugmistress
06-Mar-06, 12:12
Hi golach, seems ok to me, should be a still image uploading to that one very 5 minutes, so variations although very slight should show up, i will keep an eye on that though :)

MadPict
06-Mar-06, 12:22
Hee, someone wrote "HELLO" in the snow on the layby overlooked by the Ord webcam - or perhaps it was "HELLPPPPP..."

marlyn
06-Mar-06, 14:16
my husband is miffed, he wanted to do that!

krieve
06-Mar-06, 14:19
Hee, someone wrote "HELLO" in the snow on the layby overlooked by the Ord webcam - or perhaps it was "HELLPPPPP..."
I put a picture of it on the wick to inverness thread i thought it was funny.