PDA

View Full Version : Hope he gets what he deserves!

beth210486
13-May-09, 15:50
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/tayside_and_central/8047474.stm
Hope this man gets the punishment he deserves. He should be locked up for a long time!!

carasmam
13-May-09, 16:00
There is a photo that people may find upsetting in that link :~(

I do hope the man gets what is coming to him, but sadly it will probably be a slap on the wrist [evil]

teenybash
13-May-09, 17:14
Send the creep to Caithness and let the orgers at him. I garuantee he will do no further harm to another living creature.........[disgust][evil]

Iris
13-May-09, 18:37
That is terrible. If he could no longer care for the dog or, more likely just didn't want it anymore (grrrr!) why did he not hand it to the sspca or at the very least leave it somewhere where it would be found and cared for.
I agree with you, teenybash, send him up here!!!

Vistravi
13-May-09, 20:18
He should get the death penalty for what he did to her. No animal deserves to die like that. I know alot of them are being abandoned by owners who didn't want them but to deliabertely make sure she'd starve to death and never get away from the fence is sooooo cruel. That man has no heart or compasion. Bet he wouldn't like it if he'd been his dog and she'd left him to die there.

Its an upsetting picture but i think i've seen it on another thread actually. Glad that the monster that did this to her has been caught.

balto
13-May-09, 20:23
this animal, shouls be tied to a fence with nothing to eat or drink and left there to die liek he did to that poor dog, if only it was allowed, beast that he is.[evil]

Vistravi
13-May-09, 21:02
Of course once he is tied to a fence Balto unable to escape and left to die and is resorted to eating soil he'll be shouting about his human rights[evil]

I can't think of any way to really describe him which does not involve swear words. But it would begin at heartless.... ;)