PDA

View Full Version : Why do they do that???!!!!

kriklah
13-May-09, 13:58
Just what is it about liquids that make small children feel the need to put things in it?

Just what is it about mobile phones that make small children feel the need to put them in things?

Just what is it about small children that makes them feel the need to put mobile phones in liquid?

WHY????!!!!!!!

NLP
13-May-09, 14:03
Haha yes what fun, mine once put the cordless phone in the bath thankfully it dried out and still worked. Don't you just love the little darlings

Cedric Farthsbottom III
13-May-09, 14:06
Curiousity.Children become scientists at such a small age.Kriklah,don't worry they do improve after the exploding nappy.:lol:

DarkAngel
13-May-09, 14:15
My Little One Put My Mobile Phone In The Washing Machine A Few Months back... Woz The Best Phone i Had Too!!!

marlyn
13-May-09, 14:32
Well my not so little angel (4) has just 'cleaned' my mirror wardrobe doors with vaseline - lashings of the blooming stuff too. It is horrendous to come of and it is thick on her hands, my hands feel sticky and I have got lovely handprints on the back of my cardigan, and all over the bathroom door and sink where she tried to wash the evidence away herself! Why Why Why. Do you think the people that have just put an offer in on my house will take a free child too?

Kevin Milkins
13-May-09, 18:32
LOL, Kids, we just love them.

Its when they try to introduce an electric fire into the bath when your in it you need to be concerned. :eek::lol:

catran
13-May-09, 22:43
All kiddies like liquid in what ever form. Try stopping them jumping in a puddle with their new shoes on???????? It appears to be a fascination and probably its the learning whatever?

Whitewater
14-May-09, 00:05
It is better that they put the item into the liquid (inactive items of course) rather that the liquid into items. One of my grandsons decided to pour his drink into the TV with spectacular results. He got a fright, and won't be doing it again. He is older and more sensible now I hope.

Vistravi
14-May-09, 19:58
[lol][lol][lol]
Wee monkeys lol