PDA

View Full Version : Royal Mail

Invisible
12-May-09, 20:43
I sent a package 1st Class recorded delivery from Wick to Nottinghamshire last Tuesday and got an email today saying that it still hasnt been recieved.
Can anyone suggest why this may be

I cant find the blooming recorded slips to look up on the website

im behind you
12-May-09, 20:49
maybe it got lost

Kodiak
12-May-09, 20:59
Without the Recorded Delivery Number you could have a problem. If you posted last Tuesday it should have been delivered by now but on the other hand it is still possible that it will be delivered.

I would suggest that you search throughly for the Recorded Delivery Slip as if your package is not delivered then you will need it to make a claim.

If you wish to speak to a Royal Mail Customer Service Advisor then you can Contact one on 08457 740 740 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 1pm on a Saturday.

I hope your Package is delivered or found soon.

focus
12-May-09, 21:15
i had a similar problem with a recorded delivery parcel a few months ago.

the recipient went to check their local sorting office on the off chance and lo and behold there it was.
they hadn't been given a card from the postie to say he had tried to deliver the parcel .... :mad:

get them to check their local sorting office .... good luck !

JWM
12-May-09, 21:33
If royal mail down south are anything like some of the workers here it could be lost. I've been getting lots of mine and the other peoples parcels devilered to another completly different street and house no just because we both have the last name. We have both complained bitterly to the front desk at green road centre and got nowhere. After the last parcel was delivered to the wrong address again I asked for the manager, this has been happening for 2 years not had parcel since last complaint so not sure if this problem has been corrected or not. Fingers crossed!!! Manager was very nice about it and very apologetic, just wish we'd spoke to him sooner instead of the workers.