PDA

View Full Version : Tesco Tyre Pressure Machine

Kevin Milkins
12-May-09, 01:49
I can't sleep as I feel under pressure.:(

Is it just me or does anyone else think that it’s a nuisance having the tyre pressure machine at Tesco garage out of commission for such a long time?:mad:

I would guess the poor staff must be fed up of having to make excuses for the management’s tardy response to having it repaired, as it must have been down for about five months now.:confused

I usually like to check my tyre pressures about every other time I call for fuel or if I fill up before going down the line, but it makes my teeth grind every time I go in there now.

I wonder if it shows on there spread sheets as fuel sales down due to people filling up at other garages and doing there tyres at the same time as I think that is what I may be doing in the future.

Grumble over.

Julia
12-May-09, 08:19
That's been annoying me too, at least the water bit of the machine still works.

When ARE they going to fix it? :(

tonkatojo
12-May-09, 10:14
I don't think they care they usually have your money buying their fuel, customer care doesn't come into tescos priorities, just look at the fuel prices in Wick (it is even worse now the double points has finished) compared to Inverness where they have proper competition from Asda Morrisons etc, Whilst your comparing look at the food prices also !.

Geo
12-May-09, 12:00
Yes it's frustrating. I asked a staff member about a month ago and he said he hadn't a clue when it would be fixed. Dunnets have a new one but you have to pay to use it.

Just had a chat with Customer Services and they are going to chase it up.

bekisman
12-May-09, 12:37
Could always try Head Office customer.service@tesco.co.uk (customer.service@tesco.co.uk) to complain as well?

im behind you
12-May-09, 16:59
the way you guys are blowing air you could all do it your selfs