PDA

View Full Version : Tugmistress

Happy Guy
11-May-09, 21:00
For those who know Tugs, just to let you know, she was admitted to Caithness General this morning as scheduled, and went for her planned op at about 11 am, and returned to the ward at around 1 pm after a sucessful operation, and is recovering well. A little sore, and still a bit sleepy at 6.30 tomight, but doing well, and getting all set to give the nurses hell! She is due to go home Friday afternoon, all being well, so if anyone wants to send her best wishes, she will see them on Friday when she gets home

balto
11-May-09, 21:02
For those who know Tugs, just to let you know, she was admitted to Caithness General this morning as scheduled, and went for her planned op at about 11 am, and returned to the ward at around 1 pm after a sucessful operation, and is recovering well. A little sore, and still a bit sleepy at 6.30 tomight, but doing well, and getting all set to give the nurses hell! She is due to go home Friday afternoon, all being well, so if anyone wants to send her best wishes, she will see them on Friday when she gets homeglad to here, it all went well for tuggs, give her my best. thinking of herxxx

peedie man
11-May-09, 21:23
Get well soon Tugg's,hope you make a quick recovery
xxx

canuck
11-May-09, 21:25
Best wishes Tuggs. Let the healing begin! :)

neepnipper
11-May-09, 21:29
Best wishes, hope the sun's still shining for you when you get home!

ShelleyCowie
11-May-09, 21:36
Get well soon Tuggs! :D

(Also wonder how long it will be before she nags the nurses to let her out for a fag like she said a while back)

Venture
11-May-09, 21:39
Glad it's all over for you now Tugs and some TLC from that man of the moment when you get home will definitely speed up your recovery. Take care and get well soon.;);)

Kodiak
11-May-09, 21:50
Best Wishes to you Tugs from me and Mrs Kodiak. Take you time in getting well and let yourself be spoiled for a bit. :D

weeksider
11-May-09, 22:09
get well soon tuggs

poppett
11-May-09, 22:28
Glad your op went well. Take care and hope it won`t be long before you are back posting on the org again.

lynne duncan
11-May-09, 23:02
hugs for you tuggs, hope your recovery is speedy and comfy, wae a good book and a bar of chocy!!!

Foxy
11-May-09, 23:08
Best wishes Tuggs, glad the op went well.

Margaret M.
11-May-09, 23:08
Glad to hear the surgery is over and it went well. I wish you the best for a speedy, smooth recovery, Tugs.

butterfly
12-May-09, 00:44
Best wishes Tuggs,hope you are resting up and feeling better.:)

jings00
12-May-09, 01:17
aye all the best, a swift and full recovery to you

Mik.M.
12-May-09, 21:31
Got a text from Tuggs tonight at 7.13,she had just been out for a fag so it seems she`s on the mend!:lol:

ShelleyCowie
12-May-09, 21:43
Got a text from Tuggs tonight at 7.13,she had just been out for a fag so it seems she`s on the mend!:lol:

Ah thats what i was waiting to hear! Now we definetely know she is on the mend right enuf! :)

loobyloo
12-May-09, 22:19
Get better soon Tugs. We miss the 'discipline' :))

alex
12-May-09, 22:30
Fair Isle, Tugs Place and Cromerty. Southerly or south easterly 3 or 4 increasing 5 at times; slight or moderate; fair; moderate or good. Except from the ciggy smoke...

Hope you're recovering well Tugmistress

Bazeye
12-May-09, 22:56
Isnt it boring in hospital when all you want to do is go home. Anyway get well soon.

wifie
12-May-09, 23:00
All the best Tugs from me and OH! :D Take care!!!

Happy Guy
12-May-09, 23:08
Shes much better! Two trips out for a fag, and much brighter today Although see cant read all the good wishes messages till friday, she has a list of all the people who sent messages up till tea time today, and she was quite emotional when she saw how many!

dirdyweeker
13-May-09, 00:39
Speedy recovery. You not got a laptop then? Could be keeping us updated with this fine weather.:)

Kevin Milkins
13-May-09, 08:54
I am pleased to hear that you are on the mend Tugs.:D

It seems a little ironic that our resident weather expert is indoors for a week during a very rare week of sunshine in Caithness.:roll:

Keep smiling Tugs and look forward to your reports.:Razz

Kodiak
13-May-09, 10:32
It might be Sunny outside in Caithness but it is Raining here in .Org because Tugmistress is not here.

Hurry up and get well and bring the Sunshine back to .Org.

wifie
13-May-09, 11:16
Hot news by text - Tugs seems to be in fine fettle! :D She is hopin to be back posting soon for all you weather watchers!

shazzy
13-May-09, 11:49
get well soon,the 'voice of reason' is being missed!!:D

teenybash
13-May-09, 13:10
Keep on mending ...........and enjoy your fags;)

Elenna
13-May-09, 14:20
All the best, Tuggs. Hope you're home and getting back to yourself as soon as may be.

Anji
13-May-09, 16:37
I'm glad to hear you're on the mend, Tugs. This good weather can't last for ever and we need you to warn us of the storms that are bound to follow it.

Alice in Blunderland
14-May-09, 21:57
I hope Tugbs gets lots of rest once she gets home.:)

She will certainly have plenty of time to post on the org for a while.

Keep on getting better Tuggs. :)

weeksider
14-May-09, 22:09
Tuggs

Thanks for photo of wick tonight and text :D
weather changing now as you now getting home
Take things easy now,feet up and watch telly or on pc :roll:
need van to take all your cards home from Hospital i hear

Dog
14-May-09, 22:17
Look after yourself and happy recuperation, Flowers on their way (Maybe), But get back to the pier ASAP , Sumo and Charlie can't handle the ropes like you.

Happy Guy
14-May-09, 23:49
Latest Update on Tugmistress:
She has asked me to say that she is looking forward to going home tomorrow (Friday), and she is overwhelmed by the number of people who have sent their kind thoughts and best wishes. She says she WILL be posting on the Org, probably Friday night, and will find a way to say thank you to everyone. She also had nothing but praise for the care and the staff at Caithness General!

Rheghead
15-May-09, 00:00
Have a speedy recovery Tuggs, look forward to your posts.:)

Moira
15-May-09, 00:02
Great news Happy Guy.

Onwards & upwards Tuggs - I hope the weather remains fine for your homecoming. Take care and get plenty of rest. :)

Fran
15-May-09, 01:19
Welcome home tomorrow tugs, glad you are mending well.

butterfly
15-May-09, 03:28
Tuggs,you gotta lotta catching up to do!:)

htwood
15-May-09, 04:31
Sending healing thoughts! Glad all went well.

Betty
15-May-09, 05:17
Glad to hear you are doing so well. Welcome home.

achingale
15-May-09, 11:25
This is so nice. The Org seems to be like a big family! I don't know you yet Tugmistress but hope you are recovering well from the operation.

golach
15-May-09, 14:49
Whey Hey......she is home........great news Tuggs, now rest and pampering is in order.

twiglet
15-May-09, 17:50
Don't forget you still gotta take it easy hun, will be up to see you soon. xx

Liz
15-May-09, 17:55
Glad that everything went well Tuggs and you are now at home recuperating.

Wishing you a very speedy recovery.:D xxx

unicorn
15-May-09, 18:11
Great to hear it all went well NOW REST WUMAN [lol]

DOCTOR
15-May-09, 20:24
Tugmistress I hope you are following the Doctors orders and are soon on the mend. :)

I look forward to reading the weather reports.

Tugmistress
15-May-09, 20:39
wow, thank you so much everyone! sat here with a cheshire cat grin and tears in my eyes reading all the nice posts, and i thought i wouldn't be missed!
still a bit sore and on painkillers, some of the staples coming out on monday so that should help a wee bit :) then the rest a day or two later :)

a BIG thank you to all on Bignold ward, they have been brilliant with me, i couldn't have had a more pleasant stay!
when i catch up on everything i've missed this last 5 days i'll start looking at the weather again for you lot lol

thank you again to everyone for their kind wishes, i didn't realise so many of you thought about me :o

Iffy
15-May-09, 20:47
Always thinking of you Tugs - look after yourself lassie and hope you're feeling very well soon.... Take Care XXXX

alanatkie
15-May-09, 20:48
Nice to see you back on the org Tuggs. Take it easy, sit back & let neep do all the fussing & running around for you. x x

Alice in Blunderland
15-May-09, 21:24
wow, thank you so much everyone! sat here with a cheshire cat grin and tears in my eyes reading all the nice posts, and i thought i wouldn't be missed!
still a bit sore and on painkillers, some of the staples coming out on monday so that should help a wee bit then the rest a day or two later

a BIG thank you to all on Bignold ward, they have been brilliant with me, i couldn't have had a more pleasant stay!
when i catch up on everything i've missed this last 5 days i'll start looking at the weather again for you lot lol

thank you again to everyone for their kind wishes, i didn't realise so many of you thought about me :o

Get to bed you naughty girl......................... ;)

You are to rest and get well ....no org for at least a month it wont help your blood pressure :lol:

TRUCKER
15-May-09, 21:27
Glad every thing went well tuggs get well soon

Venture
15-May-09, 21:52
Great to see you home and posting again Tugs. Relax and don't overdo things. I'm sure Happy Guy will look after you well.;)

poppett
15-May-09, 22:04
Glad all went to plan and you are home safe and sound Tuggs.

Looking forward to hearing your news on the org.

highlander
15-May-09, 22:47
Nice to see you back home tuggs, take care m8 and enjoy the rest.

kas
15-May-09, 22:53
Thrilled to hear you are back home, and I wish you a speedy recovery.
Look after yourself.

Best Wishes Kas:D:D

teenybash
15-May-09, 23:24
Glad you are home...............do nothing but, have plenty done for you.;)

wifie
15-May-09, 23:50
Delighted to "speak" to you tonight thru Neep!

Shame about this high wind you are predicting! :eek: ;) [lol]

butterfly
15-May-09, 23:57
There's no place like home eh Tuggs,rest up and take it easy!

Foxy
16-May-09, 00:34
Glad to hear you're home Tuggs. :) Make sure you look after yourself and make someone else do all the housework.

weeksider
16-May-09, 08:38
Tuggs :lol:
Did you have Kippers again this morning or just rice crispies not as good as hospital food then ?

Tighsonas4
16-May-09, 19:33
wishing you all the very best tuggs, hope your out soon to see if you can change this weather,enjoy the old fag its tlc in itself cheers you up [lol] [lol] tony

Alice in Blunderland
16-May-09, 20:46
Tuggs I hope your OH has made it safely up the road to look after you :D

Im also hoping you are going to sit back and make the most of having two people trotting around after your every whim..................;)

Tugmistress
17-May-09, 12:34
thanks folks, yes my better half has made it up the road and i have done less since getting home than i did in hospital lol
would really like to thank everyone again for their thoughts/wishes/cards/flowers
the org really is a huge family :D

joxville
22-May-09, 14:53
Hey Tuggsybabe, how's the convalescence going? ;)

Tugmistress
22-May-09, 14:59
Hey Tuggsybabe, how's the convalescence going? ;)

Hi joxy :D
got your card this morning thanks :D
coming on slowly, was back in hospital on wednesday but home again yesterday - infection in the wound and seeping lovely gunk lol and still is, but hardly any pain now it's gone pop lol
managing short walks and lots of smiles and starting to be able to sit at computer for more than 2 minutes at a time now lol.

joxville
22-May-09, 15:11
Yeeuk! Just don't take any pics of it and post them on here. :eek:

Big thumbs up to Royal Mail, I wonder if it would still have been delivered if I left your name off of it. [lol]

Alice in Blunderland
22-May-09, 15:14
thanks folks, yes my better half has made it up the road and i have done less since getting home than i did in hospital lol :D

Well you dont have to trundle up and downstairs now every time you want a fag. ;) :)

I hope you are truly on the mend now.

JAWS
22-May-09, 16:19
You'll have to get a laptop Tuggs so you can relax in bed and still keep up with things. Hope you're back to normal and out of pain soon.

Tugmistress
22-May-09, 19:22
You'll have to get a laptop Tuggs so you can relax in bed and still keep up with things. Hope you're back to normal and out of pain soon.

funny you should say that, i've been giving it some serious thought for a few days now as i found it uncomfortable to sit here for hours like i normally do lol

pain pretty much gone now that gunk is 'oozing', down to about 6 paracetamol a day lol

cuddlepop
22-May-09, 19:52
Glad your feeling better and not in so much pain.
You could ask for a laptop for an early birthday/christmas present.

I know you know its ages away but you can only ask.:lol:

Ricco
22-May-09, 22:40
Tuggs!! What! Where? Why? Are you OK? You can't squirm out of that cuppa I owe you that easily! You get better now, do you hear? loads'a luv. ;)

shazzap
22-May-09, 22:44
Hope you are well soon. :)

Geo
24-May-09, 11:09
Great to hear you're on the mend Tugs. I knew you'd weather the storm. ;)

I'll get my coat. :)