PDA

View Full Version : there really is no excuse!.....

_Ju_
05-Mar-06, 17:31
Don't forget the quiz tonight at 20:30. It might even be interesting! It's cold ans snowing- no excuses! (Well, if you REALLY need to wash your hair, then you just have to....)

Tugmistress
05-Mar-06, 17:39
Oh I really can forget, take last week, at 19.45 I remember thinking "must remember to to the quiz room soon" and then at about 22.15 i thought " oh sugar ;) I forgot again grrr"
so you see there is an excuse .... a sieve for a brain :p

porshiepoo
05-Mar-06, 20:07
Another excuse! It's on at the same time as 'wild at heart'. :confused :confused

willowbankbear
05-Mar-06, 20:11
theres a Spanish football match on sky sports 1 at 8.00 but Ill be in the quiz I reckon

angela5
05-Mar-06, 20:12
I forgot to register again...:cry:

ice box
05-Mar-06, 20:12
Another excuse! It's on at the same time as 'wild at heart'. :confused :confused
Can you no multi task lol

ice box
05-Mar-06, 20:15
I forgot to register again...:cry:
tut tut tut you dont know what your missing lol

canuck
05-Mar-06, 23:28
Everyone remembered and it was a huge success. Thanks _Ju_.

Congratulations to fluff, highlanders daughter. The winner will run the quiz next week.

angela5
05-Mar-06, 23:32
tut tut tut you dont know what your missing lol

I will try to remember during the week to register..:grin:

canuck
05-Mar-06, 23:37
I will try to remember during the week to register..:grin:

angela5 - When you do register you have to enter the quiz room within 24 hours or your password dies. I don't think that anyone else has to be in the quiz room, but you do have to get the password registered by using it. It only takes seconds to register. Your password is sent to your e-mail address. It is case sensative. Also, I found that I had to log off the forum site to log onto the chat room site, but that might not be necessary for everyone. Good luck. See you next Sunday.

angela5
05-Mar-06, 23:42
angela5 - When you do register you have to enter the quiz room within 24 hours or your password dies. I don't think that anyone else has to be in the quiz room, but you do have to get the password registered by using it. It only takes seconds to register. Your password is sent to your e-mail address. It is case sensative. Also, I found that I had to log off the forum site to log onto the chat room site, but that might not be necessary for everyone. Good luck. See you next Sunday.

Thanks cancuk i was'nt aware of that..:grin: Hopefully see you all there next sunday..