PDA

View Full Version : This is weird.

cuddlepop
11-May-09, 20:05
Has anyone else got a pet whose behaviour is like a deceased pets.

The longer we have Scorrie the more he's behaving like Connie our collie that passed away in June.He was born in March so just wasnt around to see how she behaved as he lived in Caithness.

Connie had a favourite spot under the beach headge and today we caught him digging out a nice cool spot and hiding from the heat.He also choses to paw away at the chuckies to get a comfy spot.When we walk him he loves to chase and shread sticks.

I know this is all collie behaviour but its seriously weird to watch.:eek:

teenybash
11-May-09, 21:58
Your Connie was a powerful friend to you and she will guide Scorrie through his 'doggy teen years' showing him her special places of fun, of peace and how to find calm... someday you will see him blossom....just like Connie did when she learned from you how to trust and what love was..... Scorrie is lucky as he does not need to learn these......So you will see Connie reflected through him from time to time........And yes, at times I do see the whispers of past pets in those I have today.:)

BINBOB
15-May-09, 21:59
Your Connie was a powerful friend to you and she will guide Scorrie through his 'doggy teen years' showing him her special places of fun, of peace and how to find calm... someday you will see him blossom....just like Connie did when she learned from you how to trust and what love was..... Scorrie is lucky as he does not need to learn these......So you will see Connie reflected through him from time to time........And yes, at times I do see the whispers of past pets in those I have today.:)

Ihave also seen the spirit of deceased pets taken on by others.it is amazing.

cuddlepop
15-May-09, 22:01
Ihave also seen the spirit of deceased pets taken on by others.it is amazing.

I secretly joked Scorrie was possessed.:eek:......but it couldnt have been a nicer pet.:D