PDA

View Full Version : Lost dog Watten Area

DM07
11-May-09, 13:15
Looking for a dog a relative lost in the Watten Village in the early hours of yesterday morning.
He is a white with brown patches collie cross. Just coming up for a year old and answers to the name ozzie. He has a collar on also.
I have tried all the police stations, dog warden and the SSPCA centre so I am hoping someone has took him in.
If anyone has heard anything please PM me
Thank you

Kathy@watten
11-May-09, 13:20
Will keep an eye out for him, I normally am all over the area in the course of the day! willl he come to me if I call him?

DM07
11-May-09, 14:31
He should but he could be affraid due to being out on his own in a strange place
Thank you for your help

teenybash
11-May-09, 16:23
I will keep an eye for him should he wander out in my direction.........:)

krackenkid
11-May-09, 18:53
have you found your dog yet?
i live in Watten and a very big animal lover so if i see or here anything i will get in touch, hope you find him and he's ok

cuddlepop
11-May-09, 19:53
Hope the dog is found soon.:(

DM07
11-May-09, 19:54
he aint my dog but I have tried all the police stations, dog warden and sspca centre with no sign. No one so far in the village has seen him. He does have a collar on so should he be found he will make it home
Thank you all for your help

DM07
12-May-09, 15:52
Thank you all the dog was found yesterday

balto
12-May-09, 16:55
thats really good news, bet he is glad to be home.

Liz
12-May-09, 18:40
I am so glad that there is a happy ending.:D

krackenkid
12-May-09, 18:59
thats great he's been found had he gone far??? i no mine wondered off a few years ago and walked 3 miles back to his old house, we only moved from there a week before, poor old thing was kanckered, so glad he's ok