PDA

View Full Version : Where do you sledge??

guinless
05-Mar-06, 14:39
Can anyone recommend a good hill, within a couple of miles radius of Thurso, that a small boy could do some sledging?

guinless
05-Mar-06, 14:42
Thank you very much

pedromcgrory
05-Mar-06, 14:43
go up the river just across from the cemetry various slopes up there safe too ,go up the mall and about 250 yards past the last bridge ,youll probally see kids there from distance

unicorn
05-Mar-06, 14:46
wow those kids have guts no way would I come down that hill at high speed eek!!!!!!

pedromcgrory
05-Mar-06, 14:55
wow those kids have guts no way would I come down that hill at high speed eek!!!!!!
lol im itching to go for a shot myself ,but mates are either hung over or sleeping il keep nagging them

unicorn
05-Mar-06, 14:58
The world is full of crazzzzzzy people!!!!!!!! too scary for me pedro!!

dragonfly
05-Mar-06, 15:31
there were loads of them there yesterday, my kids included, going down on sledges, snowboards, compost bags, tyres! looked great fun, wish I was XX years younger! much better than hiding behind the high school dyke throwing snowballs at the cars passing!

connieb19
05-Mar-06, 15:41
lol im itching to go for a shot myself ,but mates are either hung over or sleeping il keep nagging themPedro, if you like, I can pick you up on my super powered, souped up snow buggy!!! [lol]

erli
05-Mar-06, 15:42
there were loads of them there yesterday, my kids included, going down on sledges, snowboards, compost bags, tyres! looked great fun, wish I was XX years younger! much better than hiding behind the high school dyke throwing snowballs at the cars passing!

Had to laugh yesterday when I saw a bunch of teenage kids buying trays from Whatsits, I don't think they were going to be serving tea. It's good to see everyone having such fun.:D

pedromcgrory
05-Mar-06, 15:46
Pedro, if you like, I can pick you up on my super powered, souped up snow buggy!!! [lol]
no that would be to posh for my sort i prefer a plastic sheet or a old cracked worn out sledge in the end its better fun we cant all be posh lol

melted_wellie
05-Mar-06, 15:49
lol im itching to go for a shot myself ,but mates are either hung over or sleeping il keep nagging themare you sure you weren't there yesterday pedro? from the distance i could see a big broonball rolling doon the hill,i just assumed it was you cause it was sporting an affro!!!

pedromcgrory
05-Mar-06, 15:57
are you sure you weren't there yesterday pedro? from the distance i could see a big broonball rolling doon the hill,i just assumed it was you cause it was sporting an affro!!!
i another smart guy we a big mouth wots your real id is it mickey monk or a wannabe bet you wont say ur real name

knightofeth
05-Mar-06, 16:02
go up the river just across from the cemetry various slopes up there safe too ,go up the mall and about 250 yards past the last bridge ,youll probally see kids there from distance

There, the hill on the other side of the river and for the less adventurous, or younger, the hills at the edge of the rugby field near the swimming pool.

unicorn
05-Mar-06, 16:03
now thats more my size!!!

motopitcrew
05-Mar-06, 16:15
try bell mount at scrabster lovely long gentle slope

ice box
06-Mar-06, 00:52
are you sure you weren't there yesterday pedro? from the distance i could see a big broonball rolling doon the hill,i just assumed it was you cause it was sporting an affro!!!not your day pedro maybe you should stick to selling sim card lol or have got a stock of sledges in just now .

zebedy
06-Mar-06, 13:25
Yeah the river is awesome.... We sledge down there

Theres like a wee bit we have to our selfs... ( glengolly peeps )

But one of us went into the river 3 days ago!

No names pointed..! xD

Cedric Farthsbottom III
06-Mar-06, 22:41
Can anyone recommend a good hill, within a couple of miles radius of Thurso, that a small boy could do some sledging?

The hill behind Graham Beggs in Wick,is the best hill to sledge down.I have heard this through the org. and at work.But i tried it myself last night,which is why my fellow orgers I wasn't around last night.My I tell you it was so soulful,I was so full of soul as I went down the hill with the wind blowing through the little bit of hair I have left on ma heid!!!!It was soulful,the tears were flowing from my eyes because of the soul.

Why was I crying full of soul?

Because I was on Percy Sledge!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

connieb19
06-Mar-06, 22:53
http://www.myswiss.jp/alps/04/pilatus/img/ph_winter_Sledging.jpg And how impressing you were Cedric!!!