PDA

View Full Version : Abandoned dog

froal
10-May-09, 21:40
Found by a member of staff from thurso Lidi's sunday 10th 6pmish !
Collie dog oldish back collar and green lead tyied outside shop and left or forgotten ! now in thurso police station if anybody knows who she/he might belong to ! :confused

neepnipper
10-May-09, 22:01
Oh I do hope it's not been abandoned, poor thing, hope this has a happy ending....

carasmam
10-May-09, 22:23
Fingers crossed the doggy was forgotten - I know someone who has done this before by mistake !!

dancingtaz13
10-May-09, 22:41
This dog may now be at Balmore, SSPCA if it hasnt been claimed yet.

unicorn
10-May-09, 22:50
It is easy to forget them when your mind is busy, I know a few people who have done it.

teenybash
10-May-09, 23:18
Hope the collie dog is soon home and hasn't been abandonded. Hope he's being fussed over at the Police station....poor thing.

froal
12-May-09, 21:52
Haven't heard anything yet in that collie but he/she will probably be at balmore now !
i would of took it home my self but with a pack of 9 at the moment it didn't seem fair the owner might appear yet ! :~(

BalmoreSSPCA
12-May-09, 23:39
Hi

This dog did not end up at Balmore so it must have been claimed from the Police.

Thanks for your concerns.

carasmam
13-May-09, 09:22
Hopefully the dog and owner have been reunited :)

neepnipper
13-May-09, 21:30
Was speaking to a chap today (think he was the dog owners brother), the dog is now reunited with it's owner, she popped in to Lidls quickly and completely forgotton she taken her dog and left it behind!

Soon after it was handed in they were reunited.

A happy ending, the chap was in buying a name tag for the dog so there won't be any confusion in future!

teenybash
13-May-09, 21:31
A nice bit of good news..............:)

balto
13-May-09, 22:09
thats really good news the doggy got home

froal
16-May-09, 15:24
Thats good news ! :)