PDA

View Full Version : Lost

Nivelo
05-Mar-06, 03:48
Does anyone watch this atall? And if so where are you up to on the programme. I've just seen episode 15 on season 2. Talk about a programme that will make u do crazy things just to see the next one.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
05-Mar-06, 03:53
Does anyone watch this atall? And if so where are you up to on the programme. I've just seen episode 15 on season 2. Talk about a programme that will make u do crazy things just to see the next one.

I know what you mean Nivelo...this progrmme is the bee's knees,but Life in Mars has took its place just now!!!:) What do ye personally think is happening on the island?[para]

BazzaG
05-Mar-06, 04:35
I know what you mean Nivelo...this progrmme is the bee's knees,but Life in Mars has took its place just now!!!:) What do ye personally think is happening on the island?[para]

It just seems to get better and better every episode

Saveman
05-Mar-06, 13:31

No spoilers please for those of us who haven't seen the second series yet!

Nivelo
05-Mar-06, 17:23
My thoughts about what's hapening are based alot on the second series so i'll not share them with you just now. But every episode has a great bit about each charectors past and how it helps you understand why they do things on the island.
All i can say is well done to the writers.

Not too interested in life on mars tho