PDA

View Full Version : A Suggestion for tonight!

Rheghead
05-Mar-06, 01:50
1. Switch off all TVs, Radios, Video Games, Computers, Lights, basically anything electrical.

2. Light a few candles and place on a table or mantlepiece.

3. Gather the family around you (don't take No for an answer)

4. Now either talk, discuss stuff or even take turns in reading poetry to eachother, play a game, anything really. Just enjoy the simplicity of communicating with your family.

You won't regret it!!:D

The simplest things in life are the most precious and fun.

Moira
05-Mar-06, 01:55
It's a bit late for that tonight Rheghead and if this is a suggestion for Sunday night, remember the Quiz starts at 8.30pm !! :grin:

weeboyagee
05-Mar-06, 01:57
Lights are off, candles or on, TV is off, but I have two problems - I have no-one else here and the computer is still on and I am talking to you lot!!! :lol:

connieb19
05-Mar-06, 01:59
Lights are off, candles or on, TV is off, but I have two problems - I have no-one else here and the computer is still on and I am talking to you lot!!! :lol:Same as me wbg...the cat and dog are pretty quiet on it tonight...lol:lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
05-Mar-06, 01:59
1. Switch off all TVs, Radios, Video Games, Computers, Lights, basically anything electrical.

4. Now either talk, discuss stuff or even take turns in reading poetry to eachother.

Rheghead,you have hit the nail on the head.Switch off all the gadgets,and catch up wi the craic that your family has to say.You don't need the Courier or the Groat when ye all get going.Mind ye it always helps to lug into the org. though to catch up with whats happening on the Wick Side.:lol:

angela5
05-Mar-06, 02:00

4. Now either talk, discuss stuff or even take turns in reading poetry to eachother.

Rheghead..those nights are wonderful..i remember when i was young my mum rarely put the tv on..my sister and i listened to storys she told us..played board games..and just had a conversation.. A dim lit room makes it so much more exciting..thanks for reminding me of the good old days...

Which i must organize soon....its so much fun..:grin:

Rheghead
05-Mar-06, 02:03
Lights are off, candles or on, TV is off, but I have two problems - I have no-one else here and the computer is still on and I am talking to you lot!!!

Same as me wbg...the cat and dog are pretty quiet on it tonight...lol:lol:
It sounds like Connie and WBG should have a lot to gain together from one of those sort of nights!:roll: :)

Moira
05-Mar-06, 02:06
It sounds like Connie and WBG should have a lot to gain together from one of those sort of nights!:roll: :)

Pity about the snow tonight or I would offer to run Connie out to Thrumster myself! :evil

connieb19
05-Mar-06, 02:08
Pity about the snow tonight or I would offer to run Connie out to Thrumster myself! :evilIf it wasn't for the snow i'd be running out to Thrumster tonight myself....i could do with getting some use out of my new trainers!!!...lol[lol]

angela5
05-Mar-06, 02:08
Pity about the snow tonight or I would offer to run Connie out to Thrumster myself! :evil

I would of aswell, but after my bump earlier i won't be going back out in the snow in a hurry.....

connieb19
05-Mar-06, 02:10
I would of aswell, but after my bump earlier i won't be going back out in the snow in a hurry.....After your bump earlier i think i'd be safer jogging out...Thanks...lol[para] :lol:

krieve
05-Mar-06, 02:11
If it wasn't for the snow i'd be running out to Thrumster tonight myself....i could do with getting some use out of my new trainers!!!...lol[lol]
connie i will get the man to take you out lol

connieb19
05-Mar-06, 02:12
connie i will get the man to take you out lolyou'd better warn wbg the snowblower is on the loose ..lol:eek:

connieb19
05-Mar-06, 02:31
http://www.flyzilla.com/Humor/Funny-Pictures/Various/snowman.jpgThe snowblower?????[para]

Abdullah
05-Mar-06, 02:35
lmao[lol][lol][lol][lol]

Cedric Farthsbottom III
05-Mar-06, 02:38
http://www.flyzilla.com/Humor/Funny-Pictures/Various/snowman.jpgThe snowblower?????[para]

Pure dead brilliant,connie:lol:

angela5
05-Mar-06, 02:38
lmao...........[lol] [lol] [lol]

canuck
05-Mar-06, 02:48
What a beautiful scene of peace and tranquility. I see the candles, I see you all gathered as the org family. I'm not being sarcastic. I am deadly serious. The snow people with the hair dryer is one of the adults' stories. The quiet has fallen and you are together. Ssshhh, I shall steal away from this wonderful space which you have created for your friends Rheghead.

angela5
05-Mar-06, 02:53
connie i will get the man to take you out lol

Eh'm you changed your mind about that yet?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
05-Mar-06, 02:54
What a beautiful scene of peace and tranquility. I see the candles, I see you all gathered as the org family. I'm not being sarcastic. I am deadly serious. The snow people with the hair dryer is one kids story. The quiet has fallen and you are together. Ssshhh, I shall steal away from this wonderful space which you have created for your friends Rheghead.

Don't steal away canuck because ye have seen why caithnss.org. won the award because if you read at last 4 different threads tonight you will get the jist of the snowblower joke.

connieb19
05-Mar-06, 02:56
Don't steal away canuck because ye have seen why caithnss.org. won the award because if you read at last 4 different threads tonight you will get the jist of the snowblower joke.Definately not a story to be tellin the kiddies...lol[lol]

Cedric Farthsbottom III
05-Mar-06, 03:00
Definately not a story to be tellin the kiddies...lol[lol]

Naw Connie,definately not a story to be told to the kiddies:lol::lol::lol:

canuck
05-Mar-06, 03:10
I crept in and changed it to an adult's story.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
05-Mar-06, 03:16
I crept in and changed it to an adult's story.

You're with the rest of us now canuck,now when the likes of shadow and Robin wake up in the morning they will be none the wiser!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: .Mind ye,they probably know more than we would in a million years.

teddybear1873
05-Mar-06, 03:20
OK lights are, off candles are lit, everyone is at the table....now ready for the seance

angela5
05-Mar-06, 03:23
OK lights are, off candles are lit, everyone is at the table....now ready for the seance

Is there anybody there................RUN its the snowblower............[lol]

teddybear1873
05-Mar-06, 03:24
Is there anybody there................RUN its the snowblower............[lol]
ssshhhhhh angela i'm tryin to talk to dead people here

canuck
05-Mar-06, 03:38
...sssshhhh Teddybear can we talk to dead people this early in the evening?
Doesn't it have to be after midnight?

connieb19
05-Mar-06, 03:41
OOOOOOOOOOOO...IS THERE ANYBODY THERE????[para]

connieb19
05-Mar-06, 03:43
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:gnOeZAv9HggK4M:http://www.startherefilms.com/planetearth_files/PE%2520Electronc%2520Ptess/Photos/Color/seance%2520copy.jpg (http://www.startherefilms.com/planetearth_files/PE%20Electronc%20Ptess/Photos/Color/seance%20copy.jpg)

Cedric Farthsbottom III
05-Mar-06, 03:43
...sssshhhh Teddybear can we talk to dead people this early in the evening?
Doesn't it have to be after midnight?

It does and it is ma pal.....the recent timecheck is 2.36am Caithness org. time.But its saturday night so we have an excuse for being awake!!!!!!!:D

canuck
05-Mar-06, 03:46
But teddybear lives in a different time zone. It might even still be light where he is. At least it is warm and without snow.

canuck
05-Mar-06, 03:54
sssshhh, I think that we lost everyone. I'm going to pack it in myself. Cedric, please blow out the candles before you leave. We don't want to burn down Rheghead's house.

connieb19
05-Mar-06, 03:56
http://www.flickr.com/photos/917759_d8fb776a6d_m.jpg Oh no...not cedric and the candles...[lol]

Cedric Farthsbottom III
05-Mar-06, 04:02
http://www.flickr.com/photos/917759_d8fb776a6d_m.jpg Oh no...not cedric and the candles...[lol]

Cheers Connie,ye have finished ma day with a laugh....the way I like it!!!!! :lol::lol: