PDA

View Full Version : Euromillions!!

Rheghead
09-May-09, 11:14
Some lucky Spanish person is celebrating winning a nice tidy some on Euromillions. I hope its a syndicate. I really thought it was my turn this week.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/5298539/Ticket-holder-believed-to-have-scooped-110-million-EuroMillions-lottery-jackpot.html

teddybear1873
09-May-09, 11:40
Some lucky Spanish person is celebrating winning a nice tidy some on Euromillions. I hope its a syndicate. I really thought it was my turn this week.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/5298539/Ticket-holder-believed-to-have-scooped-110-million-EuroMillions-lottery-jackpot.html

It couldn't have been your turn Rheg, it was mine.

Kodiak
09-May-09, 11:44
Well I knew it would not be me as I never buy a EuroMillions Ticket.

skinnydog
09-May-09, 16:35
I have won £7 the last two weeks on it so I thought that I was in with a great chance. Did I have any numbers at all this week? Did I ever...

Fluff
09-May-09, 20:05
I organised a syndicate a work, we had 11 lines. Didn't win anything. Not a bloody sausage!

Lavenderblue2
09-May-09, 20:52
I won £15.40 over the last two weeks and I really thought it was going to be ME this week..................but no :~(

Never mind, there's always next week. :lol:

Dadie
09-May-09, 21:54
I would have had a better chance if I remembered to buy a ticket!

balto
09-May-09, 22:35
i never buy lottery tickets, so cant comment.

unicorn
09-May-09, 22:40
i never buy lottery tickets, so cant comment.
But you just did [lol]
I am just not that lucky I had 1 number and 1 lucky star oh well what would I do with all that dosh anyway :lol:

balto
09-May-09, 22:45
But you just did [lol]
I am just not that lucky I had 1 number and 1 lucky star oh well what would I do with all that dosh anyway :lol:
do you know i had to think about that, thought for a miniute i had bought a ticket and didnt realise lol.[lol]

Green_not_greed
09-May-09, 22:52
I gave up buying lottery tickets a few months ago, following years of wasting money with little return. 2 lots of 4 number wins (less than £50 each time) since it started is hardly a good reason to continue.

And I've never done the eurolottery.

Instead I am putting my money into premium bonds.

£100 a month is the minimum investment, but you can choose to invest monthly or whatever - perhaps once a year - its up to you.

£100 a month is a LOT more than I spent on the lottery, but (1) the numbers come up every month (not just the day you spend the money), and (2) the investment remains yours and you can take it back out in later years. OK it makes no interest, but what does these days? That's the way forward for me, even if its not £100 every month.

TBH
09-May-09, 23:19

It would mean they would become joint 492nd richest person in BritainWhy, they are Spanish apparently?

davlaurjen
09-May-09, 23:33
They could have been ex-pats,even ones living on the Costa del Crime!:eek:

TBH
09-May-09, 23:48
They could have been ex-pats,even ones living on the Costa del Crime!:eek:True, so horrifyingly true.:confused