PDA

View Full Version : Advance apologies

Tugmistress
09-May-09, 09:30
For those that like to use the weather data etc on my web site, if something goes wrong with it next week (11th to 16th may) i wont be able to do anything about it, so i'll apologise now in advance. I go in to hospital on monday and i don't think i'll be home until friday afternoon, then it'll be a case of as soon as i am able to sit at the computer i can check it out and fix accordingly.

golach
09-May-09, 09:36
Just get better soon pal

joxville
09-May-09, 09:39
Don't worry about us Tugs, as long as come out of hospital as right as rain. :)

Alice in Blunderland
09-May-09, 09:41
Give me a wave if you see me passing and Ill come and chat to you........ :D

Tugmistress
09-May-09, 09:47
Don't worry about us Tugs, as long as come out of hospital as right as rain. :)
hehe well, wont be quite as right as rain, willl be having 12 weeks off work god the org will ban me when i start getting bored lol

Give me a wave if you see me passing and Ill come and chat to you........ :D

hehe not a clue what you look like so that could be interesting lol - i'll be the one grumping and moaning and going outside for a fag every ten minutes :lol:

Alice in Blunderland
09-May-09, 09:49
hehe not a clue what you look like so that could be interesting lol - i'll be the one grumping and moaning and going outside for a fag every ten minutes :lol:

Tall slim and very,very, good looking.................. I wish. :D

We can give you some patches to help with the fag addiction.

joxville
09-May-09, 09:57
Tall slim and very,very, good looking.................. I wish. :D

We can give you some patches to help with the fag addiction.

You began to describe me. :cool:

Will you stick the patches over Tugs mouth? [lol]

Alice in Blunderland
09-May-09, 10:01
You began to describe me.

Nah not you, :Razz I forgot to mention with shoulder length hair. ;)

Will you stick the patches over Tugs mouth?

Oh I couldnt possibly do that now Jox.............. :lol:

joxville
09-May-09, 10:08
Nah not you, :Razz I forgot to mention with shoulder length hair. ;)

YOU!...YOU!...YOU!...........................<sits down, feelings hurt> [disgust]

Alice in Blunderland
09-May-09, 12:59
YOU!...YOU!...YOU!...........................<sits down, feelings hurt>

Aw Jox have I hurt your feelings.............there ,there .............How can Alice make it up to you ? ......................... :Razz

http://www.vg.no/bilder/bildarkiv/1128337454.16801.jpg

Does this help you ? ............ ;)

joxville
09-May-09, 13:03
<swoon>...........:Razz

Tighsonas4
09-May-09, 19:38
were all behind you tuggs but by the way you never said wick or inverness
best of luck and can share with you in the fag business tony

poppett
09-May-09, 21:22
Hope the surgery goes well for you Paula.

When my OH was in the Western in Edinburgh he asked about the patches as he had tried so hard to give up before his surgery and failed at quitting although he had cut down a lot. Following his first surgery he was confined to bed and spaced out on morphine, diclofenac, co-codamol and tramadol, affectionately known at home as traumadol, such were the effects they had on him. Day two saw him on a chair being wheeled out for a smoke by another chap in the ward who was on day five and mobile.

Every day he asked about the patches and on the day he was leaving he was told someone would be round the following day to assess him! Went to GP when we came home and he prescribed patches, but the poor would had an allergic reaction to them and covered anything within a six foot radius with projectile vomit.

Gum didn`t work as he needed a fag to take the taste away, so back to square one for next surgery. Four hours out of theatre he was in the chair outside again in smokers corner.

The worst of it was with the best will in the world it would have been impossible to stop at the Western as the smokers corner was directly below the wards he was in and the smell drifted in on the breeze. One old chap smoked in the shower room (a cigar usually) and when the nurses asked about who was smoking he pointed to the window to the haze drifting in.

Perhaps you will come out of the anaesthetic and forget you ever smoked. That happened to my sister-in-law in Aberdeen about ten years ago. She never smoked again.

cuddlepop
09-May-09, 21:24
Oh Tuggs we'll miss you so hurry up and get better.Think everyone will just have to just look out their window in the morning for their forecast as the "professional" just havent got your Knack.

TRUCKER
09-May-09, 21:56
Hope everything goes ok for u tuggs get well soon u will be missed

Elenna
09-May-09, 22:11
All the best to you, Tuggs, and good thoughts and energies for a speedy recovery.

balto
09-May-09, 22:29
thinking of you tuggs, hope all goes well.

unicorn
09-May-09, 22:36
If it's inverness let me know as I will be in Raigmore on Tuesday so could pop in and say hi.
Get well soon :D

balto
09-May-09, 22:39
If it's inverness let me know as I will be in Raigmore on Tuesday so could pop in and say hi.
Get well soon :D
hope all goes well for you aswell on tuesday.

unicorn
09-May-09, 22:42
Me too it's a bit worrying :eek: I now have a child who says she is never ever telling again when she doesn't feel well as she only had a sore back and doesn't want to go :eek: you can't do right for doing wrong some times with kids.

balto
09-May-09, 22:44
Me too it's a bit worrying :eek: I now have a child who says she is never ever telling again when she doesn't feel well as she only had a sore back and doesn't want to go :eek: you can't do right for doing wrong some times with kids.
better be on the safeside i will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Kodiak
09-May-09, 22:49
Take Care TUGS and let us all know how you are doing when you get the chance.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2gx2xra.jpg

Liz
09-May-09, 23:18
Sorry to hear you need an op Tuggs.

Wishing you a very speedy recovery. Let's hope you can recuperate in the sunshine. xxx

Green_not_greed
09-May-09, 23:53
Tugs

Like most others, I'm sorry to hear that you need to spend some time in hospital. Best wishes for a successful operation and a safe return.

GNG

Tugmistress
10-May-09, 00:22
Thanks folks, getting a bit scary now! i'll be in wick unicorn, sorry.
the org will get a lot of battering when i'm home and fit to sit at the comp ;)
really appreciate the messages, thanks again :D

Venture
10-May-09, 01:02
Keep your chin up Tugs. I know I was a bag of nerves too before I went in for my surgery but the staff in there are great and will look after you well. Quite a few are orgers so you will be in good company. Everything will be fine and you will be home in no time at all. You'll breeze through it and come out sunnier than ever. Take care.;)

horseman
10-May-09, 11:34
Keep well baby:D

wifie
10-May-09, 18:27
All the best Tugs! You will be fine! :D