PDA

View Full Version : When c.org becomes too much :grin:

canuck
04-Mar-06, 19:41
I now know that I really need to get a life. Sorry orgers, but I may have to disengage a bit.

The last few days I have truly enjoyed your snow stories and photos. But enough became enough this morning when I went to go out to find a copy of Fawlty Towers. I sat down to put on my snow boots! We haven't had snow on the ground for over a week and not 10 days total since Hogmanay. I think that it was a warning that I have come very close to the line that separates reality from fantasy. :grin:

I doubt that Fawlty Towers is going to provide much of a reality check. But I did find a copy and I shall let you know my conclusions once I've given it a boo.

Saveman
04-Mar-06, 19:44
I now know that I really need to get a life. Sorry orgers, but I may have to disengage a bit.

The last few days I have truly enjoyed your snow stories and photos. But enough became enough this morning when I went to go out to find a copy of Fawlty Towers. I sat down to put on my snow boots! We haven't had snow on the ground for over a week and not 10 days total since Hogmanay. I think that it was a warning that I have come very close to the line that separates reality from fantasy. :grin:

I doubt that Fawlty Towers is going to provide much of a reality check. But I did find a copy and I shall let you know my conclusions once I've given it a boo.

Superb! :lol:

cuddlepop
04-Mar-06, 19:56
Canuk.when the kids come in they know where to find me .Apparently i'm sad?how can you be sad when your smilling:)

unicorn
04-Mar-06, 20:00
maybe it's time to set up a self help group,,, orgers anonymous

canuck
04-Mar-06, 20:25
maybe it's time to set up a self help group,,, orgers anonymous

We tried that for weight loss. It degenerated into a heap of frustrated loosers.