PDA

View Full Version : what kind will you be

angela5
04-Mar-06, 17:57
Try this: http://uk.tickle.com/test/dog/result.html

No bones about it, I'm an adventurous scottish Terrier, Fearless and Feisty.
Always up for a challenge..[lol]

krieve
04-Mar-06, 18:07
No bones about it , you're a dedicated, trustworthy St. Bernard. Loyal and good-hearted, you're as reliable as they come. lol

Saveman
04-Mar-06, 18:35
You're a Bernese!

No bones about it, you're a good-hearted, people-loving Bernese Mountain Dog. Down-to-earth and loyal, no one works or plays harder than you do. You put your nose to the grindstone when it really counts, but you never neglect your social calendar. Simultaneously strong and sweet, you're very tuned-in to the feelings and needs of the other dogs you run with. Without having to be asked, you always have a helping paw to lend and a sympathetic shoulder to lean on. "Communication" is your middle name, and when that's paired with your unswerving devotion, you get a breed that everyone respects and trusts. Woof!

:lol:

katarina
04-Mar-06, 18:40
I'm a loyal good hearted collie who enjoys having a flock to look after!

porshiepoo
04-Mar-06, 18:43
No bones about it, you're a loyal, hardworking German Shepherd. Dedicated and always low maintenance, people flock to you they know they can count on you to get any job done and done well. Easy going and unpretentious, you don't need constant pampering and reassurance. A genuine easy going pup, you're a true blue friend, employee and partner.

What a giggle!:lol:

unicorn
04-Mar-06, 18:48
I'm a shepherd too :) who would have thought it porshie??

DrSzin
04-Mar-06, 18:49
Woof woof! You're a Spaniel!

No bones about it, you're a perky, loving Cocker Spaniel. (Think Lady from Lady and the Tramp.) Playful and energetic, you're a real people person -- er, dog. People can't help but fall hook, line, and sinker for your friendly, well-rounded personality and natural charm. It's a subtle thing, though -- being outgoing and flirtatious, not showy, is the name of your game. Friends, colleagues, and potential lovers can't help liking you. How could they not? Your winning-yet-humble ways make you popular, admired, and a joy to be around. Woof!

katarina
04-Mar-06, 19:05
isn't anyone a whiner then? Or a mutt?

millavilla
04-Mar-06, 19:11
Im a Bernese mountain dog.Too true is scary [smirk]

elaine
04-Mar-06, 19:12
I'm a Shepherd too!

(.org police dog team!)

canuck
04-Mar-06, 19:17
I scored the rank of "chihuahua". Maybe I shouldn't have checked the box about be willing to jump out of an airplane.

pie2000
04-Mar-06, 19:27
No bones about it, you're a loyal, hard-working German Shepherd. Dedicated and always low-maintenance, people flock to you -- they know they can count on you to get any job done, and done well. That focus and attention to detail spans from your personal to your professional life, too. Although you can be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to the projects you tackle, you still manage to keep cool and laid-back in social situations. You get a kick out of the little things and thrive when you're constantly busy and on-the-go. Easygoing and unpretentious, you don't need constant pampering and reassurance. A genuine, easy-going pup, you're a true-blue friend, employee, and partner. Woof!

Elaine i think you might be right:lol:

_awayoflife_
04-Mar-06, 19:38
No bones about it, you're a loyal, nurturing Collie. A sensitive breed, you're always approachable and very in tune with others' feelings -- just like Lassie! Because of your empathetic nature, you tend to be the group psychologist to your circle of friends. Your faithful, easy-going, steadfast personality makes you a wonderful confidant; people love to come to you with their troubles. Bottom line? You're a star at interpersonal relationships and have a knack for making new friends and acquaintances wherever you go. After all, what's a Collie without a flock to look after? Since you're so giving, your buddies might not realise that you need them just as much as they need you, so make sure not to neglect yours truly. Everyone deserves some "me" time. Woof!

lol im like lassie! [lol]

obiron
04-Mar-06, 20:02
im a bernese. odd.

Moira
04-Mar-06, 20:46
Well I never! I'm a Retriever :-

"No bones about it, you're a popular, fun-loving Golden Retriever. Adored by all and too cool for school, you're extroverted and enthusiastic. Your magnetic personality makes you the life of any bash. Since you're a true people-dog, you genuinely love all kinds of social gatherings. Going to parties, dinners, and other shindigs is the best way to add faces to your constantly growing circle of friends. But besides being on the social A-list, you're a confident, well-rounded pup who's definitely something to bark about. Reasonably accomplished at anything you set your mind to, your sunny nature and winning ways make you one of everyone's favourite dogs. Woof!"

Extrovert, I'm certainly not & I can't remember the last time I went to dinner or partied. Methinks I need to get a life instead of spending my spare time walking the dog or on Caithness.org - :grin:

Chillie
04-Mar-06, 20:58
A Basset Hound[lol]

laid back and very low maintenance,i treasure the moments i have nothing on my agenda, people may misinterpret my relaxed attitude and lifestyle as laziness[lol] [lol]

simpsoney
04-Mar-06, 21:09
I was a scots terrier!!

I think your one was spot on unicorn!!!

unicorn
04-Mar-06, 21:13
a terrier simpsoney I can see that!!! :) always up for a challenge, and determined lol....

eastend
04-Mar-06, 22:02
No bones about it, you're a commanding Pit Bull with a bite as big as your bark. Authoritative and aggressive, the power position is the only one for you.......lol so true

BazzaG
04-Mar-06, 22:18
No bones about it, you're a good-hearted, people-loving Bernese Mountain Dog. Down-to-earth and loyal, no one works or plays harder than you do. You put your nose to the grindstone when it really counts, but you never neglect your social calendar. Simultaneously strong and sweet, you're very tuned-in to the feelings and needs of the other dogs you run with. Without having to be asked, you always have a helping paw to lend and a sympathetic shoulder to lean on. "Communication" is your middle name, and when that's paired with your unswerving devotion, you get a breed that everyone respects and trusts. Woof!

Foxy
04-Mar-06, 22:22
I'm a bernese mountain dog and my husband is a pit bull how true??

Cedric Farthsbottom III
04-Mar-06, 23:11
Well I never! I'm a Retriever :-

"No bones about it, you're a popular, fun-loving Golden Retriever. Adored by all and too cool for school, you're extroverted and enthusiastic. Your magnetic personality makes you the life of any bash. Since you're a true people-dog, you genuinely love all kinds of social gatherings. Going to parties, dinners, and other shindigs is the best way to add faces to your constantly growing circle of friends. But besides being on the social A-list, you're a confident, well-rounded pup who's definitely something to bark about. Reasonably accomplished at anything you set your mind to, your sunny nature and winning ways make you one of everyone's favourite dogs. Woof!"

Extrovert, I'm certainly not & I can't remember the last time I went to dinner or partied. Methinks I need to get a life instead of spending my spare time walking the dog or on Caithness.org - :grin:

I'm the same as your good self Moira.Although we do differ in that the nights that I do go out I know how to throw a party......copyright frank fae shameless.:lol:

nicnak
05-Mar-06, 00:16
A lovely loyal collie, how right spooky!

connieb19
05-Mar-06, 00:43
I'm an adventurous Scottish Terrier, fearless, feisty and always up for a challenge!! :eyes

Moira
05-Mar-06, 00:52
I'm an adventurous Scottish Terrier, fearless, feisty and always up for a challenge!! :eyes

Well Connie - yours sounds right then! I thought you were off to "challenge" the punters in Thurso again tonight, when I didn't see you on earlier :)

connieb19
05-Mar-06, 01:00
Well Connie - yours sounds right then! I thought you were off to "challenge" the punters in Thurso again tonight, when I didn't see you on earlier :)I'm not that keen...in this weather you wont catch me going out over the door!![para]

canuck
05-Mar-06, 01:08
Well, I didn't like the dog that emerged, so I did the test again and reconsidered some of my iffy answers. I relented on wanting to be a professional athlete because I don't think my reasons for doing so would likely have been consistant with the thinking of the people who framed the question. And I eased off on the cuddling. I emerged a Scottish terrior. How do you get to be some of those warm fussy dogs?

Kenn
05-Mar-06, 01:42
Hey Moira are we reated? An' what was that daft picture that came up? It sure wasn't a waggy tailed , blonde bomshell,slobber chopped,shelf clearing.dolefull eyed retreiver..looked more like a pug!

Cedric Farthsbottom III
05-Mar-06, 01:46
Hey Moira are we reated? An' what was that daft picture that came up? It sure wasn't a waggy tailed , blonde bomshell,slobber chopped,shelf clearing.dolefull eyed retreiver..looked more like a pug!

Thought tht ma self LIZZ,but I'm not really a doggy person since one ripped my face apart .:cry:

Moira
05-Mar-06, 01:47

Yes Lizz - I was a bit taken aback by that too - but I wasn't going to mention it on here. Maybe nearer to the truth than the description - lol :o

Sporran
05-Mar-06, 09:00
Woof woof! You're a Spaniel!

No bones about it, I'm the same breed as DrSzin! :cool: Perhaps we're fraternal twins! Therefore I must be Lady, and DrSzin is Laddie! I'm ROFL! :lol:

"You're a perky, loving Cocker Spaniel. (Think Lady from Lady and the Tramp.) Playful and energetic, you're a real people person -- er, dog. People can't help but fall hook, line, and sinker for your friendly, well-rounded personality and natural charm. It's a subtle thing, though -- being outgoing and flirtatious, not showy, is the name of your game. Friends, colleagues, and potential lovers can't help liking you. How could they not? Your winning-yet-humble ways make you popular, admired, and a joy to be around. Woof!"

Ann
05-Mar-06, 11:57

And I wanted to be a spaniel like my Ben! That's why I love him; he's deranged, mad, daft, full of life; everything I would like to be!
Hey, hang on; I am!
Ann

golach
05-Mar-06, 14:36
I wanted to be nice and cuddly, but I'm a German Sheperd :roll: