PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick note......

Lindsay
08-May-09, 19:29
Hope no-one minds but I would like to let the people of the org know that I have organised a fayre on Sunday 24th May 2009 at The Portland Arms Hotel in Lybster. There will be face painting, magic shows, donkey rides and a big bouncy castle with a roof and its also suitable for adults. There will be various stall too. Each table costs £6 and the hotel is donating this to the local day care centre, should make a good family day out so why not pop along?
Thanks again.

joxville
08-May-09, 19:54
Yipee, an adults bouncy castle-I've always wanted to try it. :D Unfortunately I live 700 miles away so won't be able to attend. :(

I hope it's a great day for you and that you raise loads of money. :D

Lindsay
10-May-09, 16:15
Bump.........

Lindsay
17-May-09, 15:56
Just to let all of you orgers know that there are only a few tables left now. This will be a fun day out for all the family! Come along and join in the fun. All information can be found on Whats on...................

muffin
17-May-09, 17:32
What time does it start please?

Lindsay
17-May-09, 17:56
Hi There,

Thank you so much for your interest! It starts at 12pm and is running to approx 4pm. Hope you can make it!
Lindsay

Lindsay
20-May-09, 13:31
bumpety bump...........hope the weather is good!!!

Kodiak
20-May-09, 14:02
Oh Dear I won't be able to make it, the F! Grand Prix in on TV at the same time and it is just too good to miss, Sorry!!

kanenka
23-May-09, 22:26
sounds great lindsay, will definately be there, my daughter will be delighted!!!

brandy
23-May-09, 23:26
ohh we will try to be there! kids will love it!

Kevin Milkins
24-May-09, 00:10
Was I dreaming or did someone say there is a plant sale as well?

Lindsay
26-May-09, 13:18
Just a quick note to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all who came and supported us at The Portland Arms Hotel at the weekend. There was a big turnout and I think everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves, all the stall holders made a good pound or two as well!! Over £200 was raised for the Day Care centre in Lybster and over £130 for Lybster Primary School. I would also like to thank Jacyln Ross from Hair @ No 3 and her sister Laura Taylor for the fantastic job they did painting the kiddies faces all day. They made a whopping £50 and donated the whole lot! Another huge thank you to everyone who donated raffle prizes, they all gave such fantastic prizes and made alot of people happy. I cannot thank everyone enough.
If you or anyone you know would be interested in having a table at one of our future fayres please get in contact with me at the hotel, the number is 01593 721721.