PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy (bigboy)

Fran
08-May-09, 16:57
I am having a very misreable day, so sad that jimmy the clydesdale horse has had to be put down. He lived in the field at Wester yard on the Keiss road.I will miss my visits to him , nearly every day. He used to love seeing me and would speak to me. He was so affectionate to me . He would even give my dog a kiss. He loved being rubbed, im sure he thought i should stand there all day rubbing his back. He would turn round to get the other side done too. i have so many pictures of us together, /i will try to get one on here but dont know how to do it. i loved him so much and it hurts to know i will never see him again.

carasmam
08-May-09, 17:15
Poor Jimmy, I hadn't seen him for a while and heard he wasn't keeping too well :( My wee lassie will miss him, she always blew him a kiss when we passed. So sorry for his owner too, she will be heartbroken :~(

Liz
08-May-09, 17:42
I am so sorry about Jimmy as he sounds like a lovely character who was loved by many.

He will be running free in new pastures now and waiting to see his pals again one day.

teenybash
08-May-09, 20:01
Fran, so sorry about your pal Jimmy. I am sure he will help you find another friend to share your love with........So sad but I am sure he had a good and happy life.

lildj
10-May-09, 10:27
No way the horse at was in e field next to the pipeline just down from the Lyth turn of? No way I used to cycle my bike down to see him every weekend when I was at my granny’s and give him rich teas and carrots:(

egregory
10-May-09, 18:28
We got in trouble for going to see him and feeding him, but knew something was wrong because the day before he was put to sleep they was digging a large hole in the field. So sorry for him he was a lovely horse.

topotheuk
11-May-09, 11:30
That's a shame. The poor horse was crippled with lameness for a few weeks prior to being pts. At least he'll be able to run around up there pain free.