PDA

View Full Version : Clearing the Private Message File

canuck
04-Mar-06, 15:28
We need a secret code, or a light to flash or a bell to ring on orgers' computers to remind people to make space in their Private Message Files. I'm not an innocent here, I realize how quickly they add up.

After the recent snow bounding of Caithness and the increased forum activity some of the files are full. So if your name starts with a W, or any other letter, please check that you aren't at the 50 mark. Thanks.

DrSzin
04-Mar-06, 18:28
We need a secret code, or a light to flash or a bell to ring on orgers' computers to remind people to make space in their Private Message Files. I'm not an innocent here, I realize how quickly they add up.

After the recent snow bounding of Caithness and the increased forum activity some of the files are full. So if your name starts with a W, or any other letter, please check that you aren't at the 50 mark. Thanks.Lol canuck, I think I know which "W" you're talking about.

Have you cleared it out yet Mr W? I haven't replied to your PM of a few days ago because you were full up. It wasn't for want of trying.

Rheghead
04-Mar-06, 18:45
Lol canuck, I think I know which "W" you're talking about.

Have you cleared it out yet Mr W? I haven't replied to your PM of a few days ago because you were full up. It wasn't for want of trying.

HAHA! I've just twigged, if its the same Mr W that I'm thinking of then he said to me last night that he was mighty miffed that the Good Doctor had ignored his pm. Classic!:evil

DrSzin
04-Mar-06, 18:56
HAHA! I've just twigged, if its the same Mr W that I'm thinking of then he said to me last night that he was mighty miffed that the Good Doctor had ignored his pm. Classic!:evilI think you have him in one Rheghead. And he still hasn't cleared out any space - I've just checked. No wonder he doesn't get any PMs. :)

canuck
04-Mar-06, 19:27
Doc, you are the one with the full file now.

DrSzin
04-Mar-06, 19:40
Doc, you are the one with the full file now.I know - I've just had several PMs connected with this thread! :lol:

DrSzin
08-Mar-06, 02:36
Rheghead, your inbox is full.

Rheghead
08-Mar-06, 02:48
Rheghead, your inbox is full.

oops, thanks just noticed, :)

fandango
08-Mar-06, 04:42
LMAO watching you three lads is like watching the secret life of ants.

canuck
08-Mar-06, 06:06

fandango I am laughing so hard over your post that the tears are streaming down my face. :) I had no idea how right you were until I scrolled up to the top. Put extroverts on a key board and I guess we talk alot.

I think that I need a new name, one that shows that I am a "lady." DrS calls me Geraldine, if that helps.

Rheghead
08-Mar-06, 12:16

A fair description I suppose. Ants and humans both interact on a visual and chemical level. The both live in communities. I will extend that to a community webforum for the sake of agreement.:p

squidge
08-Mar-06, 12:57
sheesh what it must be to be popular sigh[disgust]

Saveman
08-Mar-06, 17:25
A fair description I suppose. Ants and humans both interact on a visual and chemical level. The both live in communities. I will extend that to a community webforum for the sake of agreement.:p

I'm finding it hard to interact on a chemical level over the Internet :lol:

weeboyagee
08-Mar-06, 18:32
Right you lot!!!!! OK, OK, OK, OK........it's cleared out now - you can all PM me to your heart's content - got your message at last Dr! The only way I found out that the message box was full was I tried to message Mr R and guess what - his message box was full so........... :p

Mr W! :lol:

canuck
08-Mar-06, 18:53

Saveman - you have to be prepared to envision all of life at the atomic level to get the gist of this. Emotions are considered to be an unique pattern of chemicals in the brain. Interactions with other people whether face to face or over the internet stimulates those emotions and sets in motion all kinds of chemical reactions. The scientists of the ant colony will have to be the ones to provide the real details here, but lets not ask them.

The goal of this thread has been achieved. WBG got his box cleared.

Ann
08-Mar-06, 19:01
Hurray, let's all pm him and fill it up again!:Razz

connieb19
08-Mar-06, 19:03
Hurray, let's all pm him and fill it up again!:RazzOk, Im going to pm him 50 times right now..lol:evil

canuck
08-Mar-06, 19:10
Ok, Im going to pm him 50 times right now..lol:evil

No, don't try that. I did a similar kind of thing to get my avatar and only a very kind moderator kept me from being suspended.

Rheghead
09-Mar-06, 02:04

You'd be surprised. All emotions have an electro-chemical origin in the brain. :p