PDA

View Full Version : When you feel bored what do you like to do?

highlander
07-May-09, 20:27
Was feeling unsettled tonight, couldna be bothered with my book or tv anymore, so i decided to go and russle up a batch of cheese scones and almond buns, what do you like to do when you are bored (really looking for new ideas) lol

Invisible
07-May-09, 20:31
Was feeling unsettled tonight, couldna be bothered with my book or tv anymore, so i decided to go and russle up a batch of cheese scones and almond buns, what do you like to do when you are bored (really looking for new ideas) lol

I revise, exercise or play keyboard.

balto
07-May-09, 20:33
bored, whats that never get the change lol.[lol][lol]

Fluff
07-May-09, 20:50
eat, which is never good. Have a good clean (shower, cleanse etc..) cross stitch, DIY manicure, polish my shoes.
or mainly just annoy my boyfriend, I am best at that

im behind you
07-May-09, 21:20
i take the wife upstairs that passes a few hours woop woop

Vistravi
07-May-09, 21:20
I go on msn messenger and yap to my mates, watch a film, go for a walk, pick on my cats or best of all my partner [lol]

joxville
07-May-09, 21:35
Strip naked except for a Saltire bandana and run about on the local common land singing Flower of Scotland. ;)

DarkAngel
07-May-09, 21:37

Haha.. hence Yer name... im behind you ;):lol:

Celtic YNWA
07-May-09, 21:40
i do some hardcore gaming on the xbox360:lol:

balto
07-May-09, 21:47
a few hours you sure about that lol.[lol]

Whitewater
07-May-09, 21:52
I go for a good long walk or go out on my bike for a run, take the camera with me and look for something interesting to photograph.

northener
07-May-09, 22:06
........ what do you like to do when you are bored (really looking for new ideas) lol

I come on here and annoy everyone. I always feel better after i've slugged it out with someone....

butterfly
07-May-09, 22:17
a few hours you sure about that lol.[lol]

Ats what i was thinking! A few minutes more like![lol]

Bobinovich
07-May-09, 22:25

With any luck I eat the yummy cheese scones you've kindly dropped off to me (hint hint!) - lurve warm cheese scones with lashings of butter :D

Anne x
07-May-09, 23:45

Eat your own home made baking thats what I do [lol] or be a nice neighbour and give them a morsel if not go into greenhouse and speak to the plants it works more sensible than other things
last resort clean the kitchen floor I love that as treat the floppy mop to allsorts of abuses works for me [lol]

wifie
07-May-09, 23:47
Eat your own home made baking thats what I do [lol] or be a nice neighbour and give them a morsel if not go into greenhouse and speak to the plants it works more sensible than other things
last resort clean the kitchen floor I love that as treat the floppy mop to allsorts of abuses works for me [lol]

Are you a secret Bree Van De Kamp - whizzin roond Wisteria wi a basket of goodies? :eek:

Anne x
08-May-09, 00:05
Are you a secret Bree Van De Kamp - whizzin roond Wisteria wi a basket of goodies? :eek:

I wish !!!!
It pays dividends young next door neighbour makes wonderful chutneys all nicely packaged I throw my offerings on a paper plate

davlaurjen
08-May-09, 00:45
When I've nothing else to do,I speak to my wife.She appreciates it when I make the effort.:lol:

ShelleyCowie
08-May-09, 13:45
I like to draw when im bored but never seem to get the chance to sit and draw anymore. So usually i will clean or bake something.

I would make a cheese toastie but im still waiting for the cheese from Bobinovich! :lol:

I made an orkney fudge cheesecake the other day because i was bored, i got a tiny spoonful, the rest was devowered before i knew it! :roll: And not by me!

anneoctober
08-May-09, 14:37
Strip naked except for a Saltire bandana and run about on the local common land singing Flower of Scotland. ;)
Some how, I can actually believe that !! Remember to iron oot e creases ![lol]

Dadie
08-May-09, 15:04
I come on the org for a nosy at whats going on...:lol:

cuddlepop
08-May-09, 15:10
I cant remember what its like to be bored its been so long since I had empty time on my hands,not that I'm complaining now.

katarina
08-May-09, 15:37

Where do you live? I wanna join you cos I get bored a lot!

wifie
08-May-09, 17:48
I wish !!!!
It pays dividends young next door neighbour makes wonderful chutneys all nicely packaged I throw my offerings on a paper plate

What do you bake? Dropped scones à la Colin Campbell - mercy some o' them were dropped fae a hell o' a heicht! [lol]

joxville
08-May-09, 17:58
Some how, I can actually believe that !! Remember to iron oot e creases ![lol]

I'm still a young pup....no creases on me. Oh sorry, did you mean the bandana? [lol]

Where do you live? I wanna join you cos I get bored a lot!

Tadley in Hampshire-I'll keep an eye open for you. :D

percy toboggan
08-May-09, 18:05
I never get 'bored'
The word has been banned in our house since 1976.
If you're 'bored' why not spend some time thinking?

the poacher
08-May-09, 18:10
its got to be msn for me.
or play with my puppy or snake it all depends what mood the snake is in.:)

George Brims
08-May-09, 18:32
I come here to see what drivel Percy is talking this week.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
08-May-09, 19:51
Yep I'm with Dadie and George,when bored I come on here.:lol::lol:

Anne x
08-May-09, 23:13
Yep I'm with Dadie and George,when bored I come on here.:lol::lol:

And do you leave cheered up or more bored than ever of late ;)

Cedric Farthsbottom III
10-May-09, 21:57
And do you leave cheered up or more bored than ever of late ;)

Both.:lol:

95% of Caithness folk read the forums,2.25% of the Caithness folk are orgers.2.75% typed in wrongly on Google[citation needed]:lol:

Aaldtimer
11-May-09, 02:28
How can anyone get bored with the internet at their fingertips? :)

hotrod4
11-May-09, 06:37
I ike to create some music, or go to my bath with a good book.Its amazing how long you can lie in a bath with a good book.(Just finished Ecstasy by Irvine Welsh, just Glue to go and Ive read them all!!!)

riggerboy
11-May-09, 08:19
i like to annoy the wife and then come on the org and annoy anyone, when i think about it i`m a boring person really, must go annoy the workforce and see what joy i can end in their lives lol, maybe try being nice to them, on second thoughts hang em all i say,

oldmarine
11-May-09, 18:58

Looks like you have already tried my favorite: reading! Another thing I like to do when I get bored is travel; take a trip to interesting places.