PDA

View Full Version : OOPS! Thurso/Truro Huge error!!

alex
07-May-09, 00:55
I've just learned I have made a humungous error and that text messages are very dangerous. I was supposed to rent a place in Cornwall.

Ah well, make the best of it... cripes!

wifie
07-May-09, 00:58
LOL - well you get surfing in either! [lol]

Don't you just love predictive text? :Razz

joxville
07-May-09, 01:00
An easy mistake. When I first met my ex I said Truro many times instead of Thurso.

At least in Thurso your amongst real people.....instead of some who deny their Nationality. :)

alex
07-May-09, 01:17
LOL - well you get surfing in either! [lol]

Don't you just love predictive text? :Razz

Not when my entire life plan is altered by a fat thumb!!!

wifie
07-May-09, 01:22
Ah but could be fate! [para]

Kenn
07-May-09, 08:54
OBJECTION joxville.....there's nothing wrong with Trura and besides you can get a proper pasty or a saffron cake there me 'andsom'.
Besides I've never denied my nationality I'm a Kernewomse and proud of it.

bekisman
07-May-09, 09:23
Right on my lover!

northener
07-May-09, 09:30
OBJECTION joxville.....there's nothing wrong with Trura and besides you can get a proper pasty .......

I'm partial to a good Oggy.

alex
07-May-09, 18:17
Been looking through Cornwall24 - their equivalent of Caithness.org.

On balance I'm glad I'm here :) in spite of needing crampons to stay upright in the gentle breeze! I must get by hair cut - in this wind I look even madder than I actually am.

balto
07-May-09, 20:40
[lol]oh texting can cause lots of problems lol, mind texting a few pople at once and oops sent the wrong messages big disastair.[lol]

unicorn
07-May-09, 20:51
Been looking through Cornwall24 - their equivalent of Caithness.org.

On balance I'm glad I'm here :) in spite of needing crampons to stay upright in the gentle breeze! I must get by hair cut - in this wind I look even madder than I actually am.
aye it was a fine day to get the washing on the line [lol]

cazmanian_minx
08-May-09, 18:15
aye it was a fine day to get the washing on the line [lol]

Or off it - my neighbour had all the sheets out drying for her caravan, went out to get them in and found the whole whirlygig washing line had taken off and flown a couple of hundred yards down the road to the nearest tree!!