PDA

View Full Version : Road Closed

Chillie
04-Mar-06, 13:35
Has anyone heard if the ord is closed, ta

pie2000
04-Mar-06, 13:38
Does not look to great:confused :confused

http://www.tugmistress.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=63&Itemid=56

Tyke
04-Mar-06, 13:38
Its open although they have been struggling at times this morning. Snow blower has been in operation.

rainbow
04-Mar-06, 14:27
Heard on Moray Firth Radio at 12 that the Ord was shut at Navidale. You would be mad driving far on a day like today anyway!!

Fran
05-Mar-06, 01:58
Snow gates are closed at navidale and wick roads are dangerous. do take care. not many cars about just now.

ice box
05-Mar-06, 02:01
Snow gates are closed at navidale and wick roads are dangerous. do take care. not many cars about just now.
hope they stay shut till monday night then wont have to go to work til tuesday lol

Cedric Farthsbottom III
05-Mar-06, 02:03
Its open although they have been struggling at times this morning. Snow blower has been in operation.

Someone told me a joke about a snowblower,but this is neither the time or place!!!!!![para]

connieb19
05-Mar-06, 02:09
Someone told me a joke about a snowblower,but this is neither the time or place!!!!!![para]Oh, go on!!!!!!:evil

Fran
05-Mar-06, 02:11
Someone told me a joke about a snowblower,but this is neither the time or place!!!!!![para]
We are all ears!!!!!come on....

Cedric Farthsbottom III
05-Mar-06, 02:13
Oh, go on!!!!!!:evil

Lets just say,that it has something to do with snowmen.If i was to go any further.....barred for life:lol:

angela5
05-Mar-06, 02:14

yeah cedric.....come on.....don't be shy........[lol]

connieb19
05-Mar-06, 02:14
We are all ears!!!!!come on....Fran...I think your ears would drop off if you heard it..lol

angela5
05-Mar-06, 02:15
Lets just say,that it has something to do with snowmen.If i was to go any further.....barred for life:lol:

ok.......you better no then.....we will miss all your other jokes........:o)