PDA

View Full Version : sleepless nights

tiggertoo
06-May-09, 19:21
a friend of mine who lives in a ground floor flat was round my house today she was complaining that when she goes to her bed at night she cant get to sleep for the guy above her making to much noise any suggestions on what she can do :lol:

gleeber
06-May-09, 19:23
Talk to him.

dragonfly
06-May-09, 19:25
if she can't talk to him............buy earplugs?

joxville
06-May-09, 19:34
Shoot him. Or send riggerboy round-he'll know what to do. ;) [lol]

joxville
06-May-09, 19:35
Suggest swapping flats.

balto
06-May-09, 21:01
keep a diary a mark down the dates and times then take it to the council who should beable to act on it.

tiggertoo
06-May-09, 21:01
a friend of mine who lives in a ground floor flat was round my house today she was complaining that when she goes to her bed at night she cant get to sleep for the guy above her making to much noise any suggestions on what she can do :lol:

thanks for the advice but i just told her to push him of and tell him to get to his side of the bed and get to sleep :lol:

butterfly
06-May-09, 21:05
keep a diary a mark down the dates and times then take it to the council who should beable to act on it.

That's the best advice so far.If you complain to the council this is what they will tell you to do.

Dadie
06-May-09, 21:07
Talk to him first, he may not realise how much noise he is making!Then keep a diary and complain!

Iffy
06-May-09, 21:22
thanks for the advice but i just told her to push him of and tell him to get to his side of the bed and get to sleep :lol:

Mmmmm _ well he obvious shares the bed MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SO either KICK him out altogether !! - or get him to lie on his side - by pushing./nudging him ???

balto
06-May-09, 21:26
Mmmmm _ well he obvious shares the bed MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SO either KICK him out altogether !! - or get him to lie on his side - by pushing./nudging him ???
im now a bit confused.com[lol][lol]

Iffy
06-May-09, 21:41
im now a bit confused.com[lol][lol]

This is COMMONLY known as SHARING a bed ............:lol:

tiggertoo
06-May-09, 21:49

i thought you orgers would have seen the funny side to my post but i take it yous didn't

balto
06-May-09, 22:00
This is COMMONLY known as SHARING a bed ............:lol:

i thought you orgers would have seen the funny side to my post but i take it yous didn't
god i must be tired lol, thought it was serious.

Invisible
06-May-09, 22:08
god i must be tired lol, thought it was serious.

i thought the same

joxville
08-May-09, 07:42
Maybe if you had posted it in the humour section instead of general you would have got more appropriate responses! ;)

PS Riggerboy will be visiting you soon. :eek: