PDA

View Full Version : My 1000th Post

Kodiak
06-May-09, 18:30
Here it is for good or bad my 1000th Post. :D

When I joined I never thought I would have this many posts but here I am.

northener
06-May-09, 18:34
It's too easy to get sucked in, isn't it?:Razz

Billy Boy
06-May-09, 18:36
Looking forward to the next 1000 :eek:

balto
06-May-09, 18:47
well done, heres to plenty more.:Razz

ciderally
06-May-09, 19:08
1k ....well done xx

domino
06-May-09, 19:22
Well done. Keep up the good work

Tighsonas4
06-May-09, 19:24
dont know if ive got time on my side for that
now for a fresh start all the best [lol] tony

TRUCKER
06-May-09, 19:35
well done on your 1k kodiak

joxville
06-May-09, 19:36
Well done Kodiak, heres to the next 1k.

PS I expected you to post a link to your 1000th post. ;) [lol]

butterfly
06-May-09, 21:03
Well done Kodiak!:)

Kodiak
06-May-09, 21:12
Well done Kodiak, heres to the next 1k.

PS I expected you to post a link to your 1000th post. ;) [lol]

So as not to Disappoint you Jox here is a Link to the Cutest Ass I have ever seen, enjoy :-

http://i43.tinypic.com/ayx8h3.jpg

joxville
06-May-09, 21:14
So as not to Disappoint you Jox here is a Link to the Cutest Ass I have ever seen, enjoy :-

http://i43.tinypic.com/ayx8h3.jpg

Oh!! I thought it was gonna be a candid pic of my posterior. [lol]

Kodiak
06-May-09, 21:25
Exactly as advertised, the cutest ass I have seen. [lol]

Iffy
06-May-09, 21:26
Well done Kodiak !!! XXXX

Kevin Milkins
06-May-09, 22:21
Well done and have a drink to the next 1000

poppett
06-May-09, 22:25
Congratulations Kodiak from me too.

ShelleyCowie
06-May-09, 23:30
Woo!

Lookin forward to the next 1000!! :D

oldmarine
06-May-09, 23:34
It cand get quite addictive. :lol:[lol]

horseman
07-May-09, 07:50
Well done Kodiak, an thanks for the cute ass!!! Just could'ent resist checking that one out:D

Liz
07-May-09, 12:31
Congrats on your 1000th post and looking forward to many more.:D

The cute ass certainly is cute.:lol:

Janifar
07-May-09, 13:03
Well done you. Err are you ever off the Forum????? :Razz

Kenneth
07-May-09, 14:34
if i ever get to 1000 posts i will hang myself

Kodiak
07-May-09, 15:11
Thank you for all your Kind words, I have now started on my way to the next 100 Posts, :Razz

anneoctober
07-May-09, 15:16
Thank you for all your Kind words, I have now started on my way to the next 100 Posts, :Razz
Only 983 to go before becoming a 2K orger ! Congrats :D

joxville
07-May-09, 19:12
if i ever get to 1000 posts i will hang myself
I'll hold you to that!! Gimme a shout if you want some help. ;) [lol]

percy toboggan
07-May-09, 19:17
Here it is for good or bad my 1000th Post. :D

When I joined I never thought I would have this many posts but here I am.

I'd have thought that someone who has lead such an interesting life workwise might find something better to say. 1000th post or not.

This is a meaningless milestone and the thought you added after highlighting it was equally meaningless.

You often make some very good and interesting points Kodiak but those who celebrate mere quantity of postings need to get a life. As do those who seek to congratulate you for doing it.

Just my two penneth and I expect brickbats.
Never mind.

gleeber
07-May-09, 19:21
Welcome back Percy. ;)

Kodiak
07-May-09, 19:47
I'd have thought that someone who has lead such an interesting life workwise might find something better to say. 1000th post or not.

This is a meaningless milestone and the thought you added after highlighting it was equally meaningless.

You often make some very good and interesting points Kodiak but those who celebrate mere quantity of postings need to get a life. As do those who seek to congratulate you for doing it.

Just my two penneth and I expect brickbats.
Never mind.

Thank you for telling me I need to get a Life, I am Very Happy with the one I have, even if I am Old and Sick. At least I can still smile when someone suggests my Post is Meaningless.

arana negra
08-May-09, 08:59
Thank you for telling me I need to get a Life, I am Very Happy with the one I have, even if I am Old and Sick. At least I can still smile when someone suggests my Post is Meaningless.

Kodiak you are not old cause if you are then so am I :eek: sick yes but not in the head ! and as to getting a life as you say you have one and happy with it as it is.

As for you percy tobaggon (forgot to multi quote if it is possible on here) 'You often make some very good and interesting points Kodiak but those who celebrate mere quantity of postings need to get a life. As do those who seek to congratulate you for doing it.' what about the folks that post a reply on supposedly meaningless thread then ? do they need to get a life also ? do they always post meaningfully or just mean ? or is their lives ambition to tell others what to do/say and think ? just wondering like on this lovely summers day in Andalucia. :)

percy toboggan
08-May-09, 09:47
Kodiak you are not old cause if you are then so am I :eek: sick yes but not in the head ! and as to getting a life as you say you have one and happy with it as it is.

As for you percy tobaggon (forgot to multi quote if it is possible on here) 'You often make some very good and interesting points Kodiak but those who celebrate mere quantity of postings need to get a life. As do those who seek to congratulate you for doing it.' what about the folks that post a reply on supposedly meaningless thread then ? do they need to get a life also ? do they always post meaningfully or just mean ? or is their lives ambition to tell others what to do/say and think ? just wondering like on this lovely summers day in Andalucia. :)

I have no 'lifes ambition' to tell others what to do. Such a desire would have seen me striving to hold on to minor managerial posts long ago.

My motivation always is to add comment when the nostrils of my instinct sniff out nonsense or controversy.

In other words I'm not averse to sticking my nose in where it's not wanted. I admit, it is a character defect. Although it can make for worthwhile exchanges. Sadly this one falls short of the mark. Enjoy your sunshine but alas I fear it would already be too hot for me in Andalucia, which will probably become a desert within fifty years. I hope you have ample water into your dotage.

Kodiak:If you are 'sick' then I wish you well. I am sure you are robust enough to shrug off my criticism, which in the scheme of things does not amount to a row of beans. How many beans is irrelevant - which is where I came in.

oldmarine
09-May-09, 06:08

Good gosh: If you are Old, what does that make me at 84 years? I might as well crawl into a hole and pull it in around me.

northener
09-May-09, 08:26
Good gosh: If you are Old, what does that make me at 84 years? I might as well crawl into a hole and pull it in around me.

Well being a Leatherneck, at least you'll be used to sitting in freshly dug holes!:Razz

'Sands of Iwo Jima' and all that.....;)