PDA

View Full Version : Ever wished you had said NO!

Angel
05-May-09, 22:48
I once let a house to a young single mother because she said she was desperate... I regretted it by the end of the same week...

Have you ever wished you had said NO!

Angel...

Metalattakk
05-May-09, 22:49
I once let a house to a young single mother because she said she was desperate... I regretted it by the end of the same week...

Angel...

Eh....No. ;)

Kodiak
05-May-09, 22:52
No can't say I have ever wished I had said NO to anything. I must have been very lucky.

ShelleyCowie
05-May-09, 22:55
I wish i said NO when the OH asked if i minded he played fifa for just " a little while "

That was hours ago! [disgust]

joxville
05-May-09, 22:55
You live and learn....would you have felt bad initially if you had said no?

Vistravi
05-May-09, 22:59
I wish i said NO when the OH asked if i minded he played fifa for just " a little while "

That was hours ago! [disgust]

you seem to have a problem with your big monkey lol

Get him sorted out Shelley;)

Cedric Farthsbottom III
05-May-09, 23:08
Yep only once.Student pals of mine in Edinburgh asked if I wanted to do the Grassmarket circuit,I said Yes.In the morning I wish I had said No.

Ye cannae beat the Grassmarket.:p

hotrod4
06-May-09, 06:36
I once said "no" to my missus, BIG Mistake!!!!.
It cost me more on my Credit Card saying sorry than it would've had in the first place!!![lol]
Women:eek:

Thumper
06-May-09, 07:24
Yip, I wished I had said No instead of I do!:eek:[lol] x

balto
06-May-09, 08:59
oh very often to i find myself saying yes then regret it as soon as the word has come out of my mouth lol, note to self must learn to say NO.........[lol]

Kevin Milkins
06-May-09, 10:26

Angel...

They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions Angel.

I got stung renting out a property 3 times and it was just one long nightmare.

The problem with renting out is you never really know if they are good or bad untill you are in too deep to back out.:confused

ellimac
06-May-09, 11:28
Yeah I wish I said NO when a family member asked for forgiveness, total the last time I will ever forgive her.... [disgust] But I suppose you learn by your mistakes, eh..... A few of my other closer family members wished they also said NO too.......

Typical tho give someone a inch and they take a mile...............:D

cuddlepop
06-May-09, 14:45
Frequently.lol

Rie
06-May-09, 16:10
I wish i could say no more often ! should have said no to the ex, and when my friend asked if she could stay with us for a week or two, six months later i was more than willing to say No more to that imposition![evil]

unicorn
06-May-09, 16:47
If you have a good nature unfortunately there are always those who will take a lend of you.
Don't let it put you off helping people though just recognise when it is of no benefit to you or going horribly wrong and put your foot on the brake fast.

airdlass
06-May-09, 16:54
Yip, I wished I had said No instead of I do!:eek:[lol] x

Me too - twice!!:eek:

Rheghead
06-May-09, 21:28

Angel...

I've always been put off letting out property since watching Pacific Heights.:o

Invisible
06-May-09, 22:00
i wish i had said no when i got offered a drink on a tuesday night, suffice to say i was not in a good state of mind next morning.

A life without regrets is a life not lived.

poppett
06-May-09, 22:24
Learned a lesson a long time ago that the trick is not just saying "no" but sounding as if you really mean it.

A few months ago someone I thought was a friend had the use of my car for two weeks in bad weather when their vehicle was involved in an accident. All I asked was that the fuel they used was replaced. Three months on and no refund, money I could ill afford to be out of pocket. Despite a promise to pay up a few weeks ago, still nothing and lines of communication have broken down.

As a result, others have suffered through no fault of their own, because I have become hard hearted where a favour is going to cost me any outlay, no matter how short a period of time the loan is for.

oldmarine
06-May-09, 23:38
Most of my life I have been happy by saying 'yes'.
:lol:[lol]

kitty kat
07-May-09, 00:35
mum can i have NO

mum can she stay the night NO

mum can i stay out a bit later NO

mum can i do it later NO

mum mum mum NO NO NO

:lol: the list goes on