PDA

View Full Version : For the ladies only.........

Vistravi
04-May-09, 22:31
Now we all know personaility is better than looks but just for appearances sake how do you find attractive in your man?

Muscular, lean, six pack;)

Dark haired or fair haired or bald?

Dark eyes or light eyes?

Quiet?

So ladies how do you like yours?;)

butterfly
04-May-09, 22:35
Looks are not everything as long as their heart is in the right place,but looking back it seems i went for brown eyes and brown hair lol!

joxville
04-May-09, 22:39
Don't us baldies get a look in then? You're being foliclist Vistravi. ;)

Vistravi
04-May-09, 22:42
Aye true butterfly

I like my men with dark hair and blue/brown eyes. My partner has brown eyes and dark almost black hair. I have brown eyes myself and find his eyes really attractive. Aside from his buttocks its his best feature;)

I'm not bothered by what else they look like! Don't think a no neck man is attractive though. (Really beefed up men that have no neck)

wifie
04-May-09, 22:45
Jealous again joxy - I dunno! :Razz

Anyhow back to question in hand!

No too muscular - just decent build.
Dark hair.
Eyes that catch yer eye - look into yer soul type eyes.
Has to be someone who makes me laugh!

OK what have I got - emm still OK build (small beer belly), some dark hair left, bonnie eyes but shocking eyesight so can hardly see me let alone my soul and well he is more liable to make me gurn these days! [lol]

Vistravi
04-May-09, 22:46

LOL
Did you have a gender change jox?:D

joxville
04-May-09, 22:50
LOL
Did you have a gender change jox?:D

No, I asked why you didn't include bald men in your O.P. but I see you've edited it to include us baldies as a choice for the ladies. Thanks.

ShelleyCowie
04-May-09, 22:54
I knew what i wanted and i have him! He is my soul mate, he is my life partner and he is one o my best friends! :Razz

But since your asking - Dark hair, blue eyes, not muscular build (just right), tall.

I got it, he is a geek. You look at him and think "geek alert". But he is scrumdidilyumptious to me! :Razz

And i suppose im a bit of a geek myself! Aparently because i can tell you how any network for major and minor companies across the world works etc etc etc! :roll:

Ok so im a geek too!

Sporran
05-May-09, 07:39
French actor Gilles Marini fits the bill perfectly for me! :D

http://www.gillesmarini.com/

Rie
05-May-09, 08:44
my O/H is the perfect man to me , kind loving conciderate not too tall, not skinny but just right to cuddle up to, with a hairy chest that i love to run my fingers through, and eyes i can get lost in!

veekay
05-May-09, 18:50
Breathing!

balto
05-May-09, 21:00
well for me , they cant have any facial hair atall so of putting, hence why my oh gets a row as soon as the stubble appears. blonde hair is nice but not essential lol, other than that im not to bothered, its what their personallity is like that counts to.

LMS
05-May-09, 21:20

There is nothing dodgier than a full head of hair - I would run a mile!

balto
05-May-09, 21:24
There is nothing dodgier than a full head of hair - I would run a mile!
wouldnt mind a folicically challange person as long as i could get the mr sheen and duster out, and give it a good polish[lol]

grumpy1
05-May-09, 21:27
wouldnt mind a folicically challange person as long as i could get the mr sheen and duster out, and give it a good polish[lol]

[lol][lol] i got one like that u can have if you want...

balto
05-May-09, 21:33
[lol][lol] i got one like that u can have if you want...
lol, the polish would get into his hair that he has left lol.

grumpy1
05-May-09, 21:37
lol, the polish would get into his hair that he has left lol.
to be honest not sure id waste my mr sheen on him

purplelady
06-May-09, 00:21
I do not think looks matter as long as a man treats you well , but i do like brown eyes and dark hair my o/h has that yum but my ex was blond with blue eyes was never my type really but was with him for nearly 30 yrs must have been something there x

shazzy
06-May-09, 09:11
its whatever flicks your switch,there is someone for everyone! I personally like a bit of 'rough',manly man,no suits and poshness for me.But to make you laugh and feel loved and safe is important (and good bum!):D

padfoot
06-May-09, 09:57
hmm im not too fussy in the looks department although they have to be taller than me but only slightly i couldnt go out with someone shorter than me lol apart from that ideally i would luv meduim build green eyes and dark brown hair

dietcokegirl
06-May-09, 10:37
Looks dont matter much to me, My OH treats me well and is a fantastic dad - thats all that matters to me!
He is bald (by choice, his hair started receding at 20, so he just kept shaving it all off) Tall with Muscular shoulders and arms.
I've never been happier!

ett23
06-May-09, 12:01
I go for the general stereotype - tall, dark and handsome! He's 5'11", dark hair & skin (olive tone and tans really well), with huge green eyes you could get lost in and to me he's got the looks! Not everyone's cup of tea but definitely mine. And after 10 years of marriage his body's still up to scratch too - wish I could say the same for mine!! I blame the 2 pregnancies (and possibly the chocolate addiction!;)).

the poacher
06-May-09, 16:23
dark hair slate grey eyes is perfect for me has been for the last 17 years lol.

Anne x
07-May-09, 00:14
Short ( Beer Belly in winter ) Fit in Summer , Snappy Dresser for Office and Casual
Cool Barber for (whats Left ) Loving ,Caring, Generous , Gurny and Golf !!!! and last Snoring !!!

kitty kat
07-May-09, 00:29
broad shoulders and stronge arms blue eyes mwah and a cute bum :lol:

i dont think i have a type in general though but i cant not deal with hairy shoulders,back or chest

JAWS
07-May-09, 00:55
I was going to add a comment that in this day and age of equality labelling the Thread "For ladies only" is an outdated concept.
However, on second thoughts, I thought it best not to go there. :eek:

Vistravi
07-May-09, 19:01
Feel free Jaws.

I've only meant the title as a generalision.

If you're that way inclined feel free to comment too;)

Sapphire2803
08-May-09, 10:09
Breathing!

Meh! It's over-rated ;)