PDA

View Full Version : May the fourth be with you!

ShelleyCowie
04-May-09, 15:58
Happy Star Wars day all you fans out there!

Dont have time today but mayb tomorrow i might sit and watch the star wars films! My favourite is the 4th.

My favourite character is R2D2! :Razz

Whats your favourite movie and character?

Invisible
05-May-09, 22:03
I loved number 3.
My favourtie character is probably Darth Vader but I also like Chewbacca i make an alright impression of him

Cedric Farthsbottom III
13-May-09, 13:31
Empire Strikes Back for me.Originally film wise it was No.2.But now is No.5,George Lucas knows the score(John Williams by the way):lol::lol:.
Like the old ones better than the new ones,thats just me though.

youoldduffer
14-May-09, 23:57
The empire strikes back and Boba Fett

Rheghead
15-May-09, 01:30
My favorite character is Jar Jar Binks, he brings essential and much-needed comic relief to an albeit boring sci-fi series. The numbed lip in Episode 1 was a classic.

Rheghead
15-May-09, 01:34
Like the old ones better than the new ones,thats just me though.

Dunno about that, imagine yourself as a newbie watching it from episode 1 onwards for the first time. No try it!!

Cedric Farthsbottom III
15-May-09, 20:15
Dunno about that, imagine yourself as a newbie watching it from episode 1 onwards for the first time. No try it!!

Rhegs,all the young folk say that the new one's are better because of the special effects.
Blether to a 21 year old lassie at work who thinks the Empire Strikes Back is her favourite.Some folk have good taste in movies.

Here ye auld Klingon ye,just remember that if it wisnae for the original Star Wars,yer Trekkie movies widnae have been made.The Trekkie team jumped on the bandwagon,after Star Wars success!!:lol:

canuck
15-May-09, 22:01
My favourite is also the Fourth.
Now my conclusion comes from limited information. I've not seen the first three, only the 4th, 5th and 6th.