PDA

View Full Version : Take one 3 year old.

balto
03-May-09, 21:26
And a large bean bag and what do you get, but snow and loads of it, got home from work tonight, only to be told that my little darling had opened his sisters bean bag and the contents were in every room upstairs,what a mess, and did anyone bother tidying it up no they didnt, my argument there was, we have a baby and a kitten, and am i right in thinking if these beads get inhaled they can cause injury, think i will be picking it up for the next 2 months lol.[lol][lol]

miller30
03-May-09, 21:30
oh no, just what you need after working,

glad your house sounds like mine, i have a 4 year old and a 15 month old and man can they make some mess, i came home the other week till a bathroom full of shredded toilet roll, and no there wasnt a cute little andrex puppy just a very cheeky one year old boy sat in the middle of it all having a great time.

got to love them

Dadie
03-May-09, 21:31
Yes they can cause serious injuries.And yes you will be finding bits for months...its worse than christmas tree needles.Laurens favorite annoying trick at the moment is turning everything "red"by getting hold of a lipstick and drawing all over herself and anything else she can get her hands on!

balto
03-May-09, 21:32
oh no, just what you need after working,

glad your house sounds like mine, i have a 4 year old and a 15 month old and man can they make some mess, i came home the other week till a bathroom full of shredded toilet roll, and no there wasnt a cute little andrex puppy just a very cheeky one year old boy sat in the middle of it all having a great time.

got to love themoh i know where you are coming from there, my 3 year old likes to throw the toilet roll down the stirs, mind you his 2 sister arent much better, good help me when the baby gets up, as for the oh he is worse than the kids lol.

ShelleyCowie
03-May-09, 23:09
Oh no! I dont believe it, i want proof that wee darling would do such a thing! A face of innocence!! :lol:

butterfly
03-May-09, 23:22
And a large bean bag and what do you get, but snow and loads of it, got home from work tonight, only to be told that my little darling had opened his sisters bean bag and the contents were in every room upstairs,what a mess, and did anyone bother tidying it up no they didnt, my argument there was, we have a baby and a kitten, and am i right in thinking if these beads get inhaled they can cause injury, think i will be picking it up for the next 2 months lol.[lol][lol]

Lol! I remember that happening to me when the kids were young.Only thing i could think of doing was hoovering it all up.Jogged my memory your post did!

mums angels
03-May-09, 23:34
oh no .. i had the same problem with the bean bag balls before and they were a nightmare to hoover up . among other things i've had them all drawing on walls and furniture , including the youngest who recently took a purple crayon to my cream blinds, toilet paper and other things blocking the toilets, sky remote in the fish tank , but have to say worst of all was after painting my bedroom wall my then 2 year old came across the paint covered roller that was waiting to be washed and then preceeded to roll the kitchen doors, cupboards , drawers, floor and finished by leaving a strip of mismatching paint on the dining room wall.. i wasn't best pleased i can tell you .

Vistravi
04-May-09, 13:28
Kids eh?:lol:

They do such daft things.

It gets me why your sister didn't tidy up the mess though balto. its unfair to expect you to do it after your work.

butterfly
04-May-09, 14:16
Kids eh?:lol:

They do such daft things.

It gets me why your sister didn't tidy up the mess though balto. its unfair to expect you to do it after your work.

Balto never mentioned her sister lol! :eek:

misty woman
04-May-09, 14:19
Balto never mentioned her sister lol! :eek:just what i was thinking butterfly,i always get the blame even though i wasnt there.

Vistravi
04-May-09, 14:22
Jus re read balto's post and it says his sister lol. i read it wrong lol

misty woman
04-May-09, 14:25
thats alright vistravi,you are forgiven.

balto
04-May-09, 14:35
Jus re read balto's post and it says his sister lol. i read it wrong lol
his sister as in my daughter, but i like your idea, blame my sister she lives about 20 miles away but hey what does that matter lol.