PDA

View Full Version : Schoolkids Again!!!!

connieb19
03-Mar-06, 22:59
A woman was jailed because her 14 year old son wouldn't go to school. She has 7 other children, is registered disabled and is pregnant!! What do you all think, should she have gone to prison?

2little2late
03-Mar-06, 23:28
She should go to prison for having so many kids. [lol] [lol]

2little2late
04-Mar-06, 01:10
[QUOTE=2little2late]She should go to prison for having so many kids. [lol] [lol][/QUOTE
Some people just don't have a sense of humour. I received a positive rep. They did leave their user name.

I've just received a negative rep anonomously. Some people really need to lighten up.

connieb19
04-Mar-06, 01:14
[quote=2little2late]She should go to prison for having so many kids. [lol] [lol][/QUOTE
Some people just don't have a sense of humour. I received a positive rep. They did leave their user name.

I've just received a negative rep anonomously. Some people really need to lighten up.You're kidding...I thought what you said was right!! i don't think folk can leave anonymous rep any more either...:eyes

2little2late
04-Mar-06, 01:17
It's a blue square in my rep so it's obviously from someone without much themselves.:confused

connieb19
04-Mar-06, 01:18
It's a blue square in my rep so it's obviously from someone without much themselves.:confusedhow do you know it was bad?

2little2late
04-Mar-06, 01:20
how do you know it was bad?

All it said was "Not funny".
But then I suppose it's a matter of opinion.

unicorn
04-Mar-06, 01:26
I was gonna say maybe they should give her microgynon instead of prison so I guess I will get bad repped too :( ah well.......

connieb19
04-Mar-06, 01:58
Why not lock up the father though? :confused:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
04-Mar-06, 02:01
All it said was "Not funny".
But then I suppose it's a matter of opinion.

Ahhhh 2little2late "Not Funny",I wouldn't describe ye as that.Aye there's no flies on us mate!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funky_Foal
04-Mar-06, 12:28
A woman was jailed because her 14 year old son wouldn't go to school. She has 7 other children, is registered disabled and is pregnant!! What do you all think, should she have gone to prison?

They should of just fined if shes pregnant.