PDA

View Full Version : Ear piercing

bagpuss
03-May-09, 00:52
Does anyone do simple straightforward ear piercing in Caithness?

wifie
03-May-09, 00:58
I got mine done in McBeath's, jewellers, in Thurso years ago (too many to recount) and I took my daughter there last year! Good job they did too! :)

111heather
03-May-09, 10:40
my niece samantha does it in thurso

dblonde
03-May-09, 12:08
Im sure Karen Miller from lybster does it too.

Katy
03-May-09, 16:29
Katrina Sutherland beautician from Lybster does it too!
Kxx

ShelleyCowie
03-May-09, 23:39
Sorry to hijack yer thread.

But i was looking to get my eyebrow pierced. Does anyone know of who in wick or thurso does it? :D

butterfly
04-May-09, 00:14
Is there anybody in Wick that will pierce ears?

kanenka
05-May-09, 17:09
karen miller from lybster will come to your home and pierce ears for only £10 which is great to have it done in the comfort of your own home, her contact details are in the business section under hairdressers!!!
thanks.

111heather
05-May-09, 19:25
lyne morrison in wick does ear piercen hairdresser at the top of the harbour

cezzy1234
07-May-09, 22:01
hi my daughter got hers done in mcbeths in thurso they where really good with her i was also told the beutty palor by the travel agents in thurso do it to..

butterfly
09-May-09, 23:43
karen miller from lybster will come to your home and pierce ears for only £10 which is great to have it done in the comfort of your own home, her contact details are in the business section under hairdressers!!!
thanks.

Thanks for that Kanenka! I never knew you could get it done in the comfort of my own home.Shall be giving her a call soon because my daughter is nagging me to get her ears pierced.