PDA

View Full Version : Where best to get a shop sign made??

philupmaboug
02-May-09, 17:51
Does anyone know of any good sign makers who could make me a 3-d lettering sign for a shop front?

Thanks

Mrs Bucket
02-May-09, 19:11
Does anyone know of any good sign makers who could make me a 3-d lettering sign for a shop front?

Thanks
Hope you dont mind me hijacking your post and ask for info for a house sign Wooden or metal

dragonfly
02-May-09, 19:39

Thanks

no, but here's what google came up with

http://www.edmonds.co.uk/signage-external-3d-lettering.html

ShelleyCowie
02-May-09, 19:55
i know there are a couple of places in inverness. My OH used to work at 2 of them. There is screen printing and then there is sign making too.

If its the Neon lights you want im almost certain you can order one in inverness!

TanyaHorne
02-May-09, 20:46
Acorn sings on harbour road inverness.

ShelleyCowie
02-May-09, 21:06

Ahh thats the one!

Lingland
03-May-09, 14:31
Thanks for info sad about woolies did you get anything else :~(

Lingland
03-May-09, 14:33
no, but here's what google came up with

http://www.edmonds.co.uk/signage-external-3d-lettering.html
Thankyou but I was hoping for some one local. :mad:

dragonfly
03-May-09, 14:53
Thankyou but I was hoping for some one local. :mad:

SORRY!! didn't mean to offend in my bid to help - not sure why you have put a "mad" face in the reply besides which the original post was from philupmaboug not you lingland unless it is a sockpuppet account ?????

Lingland
03-May-09, 16:32
SORRY!! didn't mean to offend in my bid to help - not sure why you have put a "mad" face in the reply besides which the original post was from philupmaboug not you lingland unless it is a sockpuppet account ?????
My appologies I must have slipped up there it was supposed to be a happy face :Razz:Razz

dragonfly
03-May-09, 17:35
thats fine :lol: I'm getting paranoid ;)

superceltic
10-May-09, 19:27
try Alec paterson painter and decorator he lives in Argyle Sq in wick not sure of his phone number, he does really excellent sign writing he done the one at Rosebank bowling green all by hand

avalon
10-May-09, 21:49
Try Sign-n-Graph signs@sign'n'graph.eu

LMS
11-May-09, 10:40
try Alec paterson painter and decorator he lives in Argyle Sq in wick not sure of his phone number, he does really excellent sign writing he done the one at Rosebank bowling green all by hand

His signs are amazing. His number is 606594 and is at 58 Argyle Square. He did the Harbour Cafe sign and many others around the county.

S&LHEN
11-May-09, 20:08
try Malcolm Begg from Haster he,s good not sure of his number though:confused

richard
11-May-09, 21:03
all signs in haster 01955605349

lynne duncan
11-May-09, 23:16
recommend malcolm begg, he did our playbox playgroup one,