PDA

View Full Version : Tortillas

connieb19
03-Mar-06, 20:26
What do you put in yours? Tonight I didn't know what to have for dinner and I couldn't be bothered to go shopping so I thought I'd make do with what I had in. I had black puddings in my tortillas and they were lovely, I'd recommend them to any-one!! Has any-one else tried something different in them?:D

obiron
03-Mar-06, 20:38
in our house we like them spread with a sour cream dip wi chicken, cheese, tomatoes and fried onions. the onions are not healthy granted but it tastes nice.

Funky_Foal
03-Mar-06, 21:20
fried eggs and beef yummy !!!!!!!

connieb19
03-Mar-06, 21:21
fried eggs and beef yummy !!!!!!!Beef???:confused:

wicker
03-Mar-06, 21:22
Never had them, is that the same things as you get in those yellow boxes?

connieb19
03-Mar-06, 21:24
Never had them, is that the same things as you get in those yellow boxes?Mines were in a packet and round and flat doughy things...they were brilliant!! :grin:

Funky_Foal
03-Mar-06, 21:36
Beef???:confused:

Yes I made my own mix.[lol]BBQ beef and eggs wi a little celery sprinkled on top.You should try it sometime its GREAT !!!!!

angela5
03-Mar-06, 21:46
Warm Tortillas spread with soft cheese and layered with lettuce..yummy!

knightofeth
03-Mar-06, 22:44
mmm.. chilli con carne and cheese or tuna and sweetcorn. Hot dogs are surprisingly nice in them too.

Shadow
03-Mar-06, 22:50
mmm.. chilli con carne and cheese or tuna and sweetcorn. Hot dogs are surprisingly nice in them too.

Hot dogs? Ewww!!! Don't think I'll be trying that any time soon! Lol! Chilli Is yummy though:D

_awayoflife_
04-Mar-06, 18:03
chicken, fajita sauce and peppers mmmmmmmmmmmmm so soooo good!! :grin:

nicnak
05-Mar-06, 00:23
chop up some ham, grate some cheese, chop some onion, peppers,tomatoes and celery mix all of this together and place inbetween two tortillas and either fry in frying pan like Jamie oliver does but for an even better result put in a paninni toaster for a couple of mins absolutley gorgeous!! mmm think I might have one now!

Cedric Farthsbottom III
05-Mar-06, 00:51
in our house we like them spread with a sour cream dip wi chicken, cheese, tomatoes and fried onions. the onions are not healthy granted but it tastes nice.

Aye,i like them that way as well!!!Och right enough your ma wife,its the same hoose!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sjwahwah
30-Mar-06, 02:41
Black beans heated in a skillet with homemade salsa or jar stuff...

Topped with lots of raw onion, tommies, leaves, & loads of jalapenos!

Mexicano es mi comida favorita!

DW
30-Mar-06, 08:11
I notice we won't be putting Chillie in the tortilla for 28 days as he/she is in the stripey hole.

porshiepoo
30-Mar-06, 09:23
oh my lawd, you lot are sick!!!!!!!!!! lol.

I have seriously never heard of such things being put in a tortilla! :o

10 out of 10 for imagination, but seriously... black pudding??? fried eggs and beef??????? You're certainly braver than I am.

Nicnak - gonna try your recipe for definate.

newpark
30-Mar-06, 10:10
Beef Burger, Mayo and BBQ Sauce

frogface
30-Mar-06, 15:26
Canna beat good old chicken, sour cream, salsa and loads o cheese :Razz
Delish !!!!!!!!!!

clash67
30-Mar-06, 18:38
wooooo, i'm so hungry now after reading all this, I'm gonna get wired into some o' them, sounds good!

obiron
30-Mar-06, 18:40
Canna beat good old chicken, sour cream, salsa and loads o cheese :Razz
Delish !!!!!!!!!!

yum nearly the same as what i put in mine.:roll: