PDA

View Full Version : Diesel n Dust

Wellies
01-May-09, 08:39
Does anyone have a contact number or e-mail address for Diesel n Dust? Thanks in advance.

davem
01-May-09, 08:54
http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=74489&highlight=Diesel+Dust

PM Doc Rock He's your man.

DOC ROCK
01-May-09, 09:00
Cheers Dave, I've sent Wellies a PM. Hope you have a great weekend in Orkney.:D

buddyrich
01-May-09, 10:34
Orkney's going to be a blast. Dave and i are experienced orkney travellers and will no doubt be received by a large welcoming committee in stromness.

DOC ROCK
01-May-09, 13:07
Orkney's going to be a blast. Dave and i are experienced orkney travellers and will no doubt be received by a large welcoming committee in stromness.

Hope you have a smoother crossing than our last trip there. Hey I,m sure there will be a brass band playing for you guys. If not you will have your own. Wish Adrian a happy 50th from me please.
Do you know that I have your hi hats?

buddyrich
03-May-09, 17:02
Aye Dave was telling me. I just got a pair of zildjian mastersounds so it was ok. I'll get them from you some time.

Adrian's party was textbook. Good crowd, good atmosphere and too much drink. Adrian really enjoyed it, which is the most important thing.

He's taken over a newsagents in stromness and says he's very happy with his slightly slower pace.

DOC ROCK
06-May-09, 17:29
Glad to hear that it all went really well. We are back across to Orkney soon , and will take in a spin round to the newsagents.

buddyrich
06-May-09, 18:22
Cool, have a good one.

Tell mikey that someone managed to smash the window on the front door of the ferry inn again.

Must happen every time a thurso band goes over there.

BigKev
07-May-09, 12:38
LOL!!

Loving the avatar DOC!!!

DOC ROCK
07-May-09, 15:43
LOL!!

Loving the avatar DOC!!!

Cheers Kev, it took hours to make. lol