PDA

View Full Version : Honestly!!!

Vistravi
01-May-09, 03:47
A couple of weeks ago one of my partners friends went too far with a joke. I had, had not enough to eat that day and ended up so drunk my partner had to carry me home. its not something i want to repeat. Before we went home he helped me to the toilet. His friend assumed we where doing something else and kept on pushing the door open (door lock bust) at least 10 times. My partner had to hold the door closed with all his weight. If i'd been able i'd have floored his friend for it.
Since then i haven't spoken to him at all, not even acknowledged his existence. Tonight i texted him saying lets sort it out like adults and he and his friend go and slander my name on a mutual friends bebo page, on a photo in which my partner looks bored in, making out that i am making him unhappy when it's not true but they don't care about that.
I feel as if i should sort this situation out like an adult not the children that they are being but they're making me want to just tel them where to go instead. I feel I have to sort it out for my partners sake. his friend is 23, 3 years older than me.
Should i sort it out like the only adult minus my partner in this situation or should i tell them to take a hike?

Metalattakk
01-May-09, 03:58
Should i sort it out like the only adult minus my partner in this situation or should i tell them to take a hike?

Ask yourself, only you know the answer, only you know the possible ramifications of your choice: -

What do you want to do?

goldenguernsey
01-May-09, 04:03
Let em get on wi it, they canna make u less than u are no matter what. Don't ever let anyone do you down an don't ever put ursel down, eres plenty just waitin to do at reguardless o anyones feelings. Hold ur head up they not worth it

Vistravi
01-May-09, 04:13
Thanks GG.
I want to for my partner's sake but can't be bothered with thier childish games anymore.
I'm willing to swallow my pride and get bck on speaking terms for my partners sake but not for this hassle. I has this not so long ago from a family member that i had to get police action against. At least these two i can ignore or ignore their childish taunts.
It's driving me insane but i will sort it out for my partners sake or try to. It's not my fault that these two are being so childish bout it.

goldenguernsey
01-May-09, 04:41
ask ur partner wot he thinks o it?
why should u swallow any pride or owt else for this?
Get a grip an hold ur head high.
Let em get on wi petty mindedness

Venture
01-May-09, 08:43
Ask yourself, only you know the answer, only you know the possible ramifications of your choice: -

What do you want to do?

Goodness me Metalattakk is that you trying your hand at being a bit of an agony aunt...oops sorry....agony uncle. Softening in your old age then.[lol];)