PDA

View Full Version : In need of pampering!

ShelleyCowie
30-Apr-09, 22:44
Well i think i deserve to get myself pampered a bit! My mum is paying for me to get a cut and colour done for my hair. But thats all booked already!

I would also like a nice back massage.

Where is the best place to get one in thurso? I have never been to any beauty place so any recommendations welcome!

Cheers! :Razz

dragonfly
30-Apr-09, 22:50
essence spa is really nice and luxuriant, you'll feel pampered in there

spa essence (http://spaessence.co.uk/)

Fran
30-Apr-09, 23:59
Have you tried thurso college? You could have a back massage, facial, manicure etc, then lunch, then have your hair done.

Anne x
01-May-09, 00:22
Well i think i deserve to get myself pampered a bit! My mum is paying for me to get a cut and colour done for my hair. But thats all booked already!

I would also like a nice back massage.

Where is the best place to get one in thurso? I have never been to any beauty place so any recommendations welcome!

Cheers! :Razz

Pamper and back massage Body N Soul
Cut and Colour Blow your Top

goldilocks
02-May-09, 16:46
Gorgeous in Princes Street are really good, went for a massage the other day and came out feeling really refreshed, really nice place and very professional...

christina
02-May-09, 21:02
I go to Gorgeous its really good and staff are lovely and friendly. I got an all over body massage when pregnant it was lovely and relaxing. Also the hot stone massage is really good aswell :).

ShelleyCowie
02-May-09, 21:18
I have booked my cut and colour for May 13th! Cant wait to get a change! :Razz My hair is just getting out of control because of the length and style! It was fine for when it was short.

Still trying to decide where to get a nice massage. Have had a few PM's. Looking into all the places too see where i want to go!

eastsider
02-May-09, 22:17
Louise at Comfort Zone (opp swimming pool) is fab, I had a great facial there not so long ago, SO relaxing and I felt great after..... give her a try

transit
04-May-09, 18:45
did you not try kc in halkirk they are realy good i recomend them

Anji
05-May-09, 12:30
Helen at Healing Hands Mobile Massage Therapy will come to your house and give you a masssage. Ring Helen on 07973 984655, or email healing_hands_info@yahoo.co.uk
I've a couple of friends who say she is really good.