PDA

View Full Version : Does your Boss love Sycophants?

Rheghead
30-Apr-09, 20:36
Call them yesmen, crawlers or sycophants or whatever but does your Boss love them over those who give them an honest opinion of how things are?:lol::confused

Kodiak
30-Apr-09, 20:48
I have no Opinion at all, the reason being I don't have a boss as I am retired.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
30-Apr-09, 20:56
I strongly diasagree.My Boss takes no prisoners whether they suck up or not.My Boss is straight to the point,likes a good laugh but wants the job done.If my smelly socks are stinkin oot the house,my Boss tells me exactly what to do.:lol::lol:

lister
30-Apr-09, 21:16
They make me sick,i could not live with a working relationship on this level if i was boss, i would be inclined tell them how working life should be,some will use them as i've seen in a few work places by some unscrupulous bosses to find out about others, to be a sick o fant is to know you are below the snakes belly and obviuosly wanting to gain by you're knowledge of others or practices or grass on others either way saaaaaaaaaad..[disgust]

northener
30-Apr-09, 21:30
I am the boss.......:Razz

cuddlepop
30-Apr-09, 21:48
I am the boss.......:Razz

But only "you" lives in your world.;):lol:

Moira
30-Apr-09, 22:45
Call them yesmen, crawlers or sycophants or whatever but does your Boss love them over those who give them an honest opinion of how things are?:lol::confused

I would hope not.

The poll options do not allow me to answer honestly for several reasons.

I guess it all depends on the substance of your "honest opinion" and how/where you decide to put it over. :)

Foxy
30-Apr-09, 22:54
I couldn't possibly comment as i am the boss. ;)

Gene Hunt
30-Apr-09, 23:06
I am the Boss as well, not been the Boss for long but the worst culprits in my workplace are the women who aren't above a bit of flirting to try and get what they want.

It doesn't work with me. But I do enjoy the show.

Bazeye
01-May-09, 00:29
I strongly diasagree.My Boss takes no prisoners whether they suck up or not.My Boss is straight to the point,likes a good laugh but wants the job done.If my smelly socks are stinkin oot the house,my Boss tells me exactly what to do.:lol::lol:

I imagine with a name like yours, your smelly socks would be the last of your OHs problems.:)

Bazeye
01-May-09, 00:33
In all honesty I dont think my immediate boss would know what one was.:roll: