PDA

View Full Version : Quiz Night Thursday 6 September

Partan
01-Sep-01, 21:16
Just to confirm that the next quiz will be on Thursday 6 September at 8.30 pm Caithness time.

Sorry it has taken me so long to post this message - I have been blootered since winning the previous quiz on Thursday last!!!!

htwood
03-Sep-01, 16:41
I can hardly wait!

Anonymous
03-Sep-01, 19:56
Sounds like it could be a fun night. Will you set out the list of rules first :Razz or would that take too long :)

Bill Fernie
03-Sep-01, 21:22
Rules?

Its every man and woman for themselves. Jokes and asides allowed. Quizmasters decision is final. Er........ thats it I think.

Anonymous
03-Sep-01, 21:22
Maybe we should get some bouncers on the door on Thursday night :)

Hairy

Partan
03-Sep-01, 22:47
Rules? In Caithness, you must be joking!!

What the boss said is about right plus:

1 No biting, gouging or rabbit punching

2 Bribes must be offered unobtrusively and will always be accepted

3 Dress optional but preferable - especially Gleeber

4 Any other rules will be made up by me when and if I think they will help the confusion and hide the fact that I cannot count

5 The quiz must finish before the bairns are sent to bed - especially in Germany!

6 Weegili to provide the sandwiches for half-time

7 "You" must leave Sean, Sam and Mel at home drinking their cocoa

8 Sibling rivalry or collusion is strictly forbidden - take note ht and sassylass!

sassylass
04-Sep-01, 00:26
LOL LOL LOL @ partan

htwood
04-Sep-01, 00:30
Three days before the quiz, and I'm already laughing my head off! Thanks, Partan!

Anonymous
04-Sep-01, 19:22
Whatever you say, oh quizmaster. :grin:. Of course that may not be true of Thursday night.....

Anonymous
04-Sep-01, 19:24
p.s. :eyes are the drinks on you Partan?

Anonymous
05-Sep-01, 21:16
well i must have missed some crack on thursday night i left early but im sure it'll be a good laugh on thursday......

As long as nobody bothers me at work...

Anonymous
05-Sep-01, 23:18
Let me know your orders for sandwiches:) I'll send the bairns oot for take-out!!!! I am back in College Full-time this year and I won't have time to make them ahead of the Quiz:( I might even be a wee bit late on Thursday, I HAVE to attend a seminar:( but if the mannie talks too long I'll just tell him I have a more important place to be..LOL

highlander
06-Sep-01, 00:05
OK FOLKS, THIS IS AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT *SAID THREW GRITTED TEETH GRRRRRRRR* I WAS TOLD I HAVE TO MAKE A PUBLIC APPOLOGY TO GLEEBER, I WAS WRONG, AS I MISSED HIM SAYING OFFICAL RESIDENCE OF NUMBER 11 DOWNING STREET, SOOOOOOOO sorry *STICKS OOT TONGUE AND RUNSSSSSSSSS*BUT IM NO THAT SORRY!!! LOL

Anonymous
06-Sep-01, 00:33
Who said Highlander???? Stick to yer guns girl.:eyes

sassylass
06-Sep-01, 01:14
highlander - here's something ht taught me loooong ago..."you can be sorry that someone was upset without being sorry for what you said that upset them"

Anonymous
06-Sep-01, 07:29
Partan, I like your list from 3rd September!...LOL! :lol

gleeber
06-Sep-01, 07:46
thanks for the grovel highlander. good to see theres a decent man amongst the lot o ye

Anonymous
06-Sep-01, 14:19
HIGHLANDER!!!!!

You should never be sorry for something you meant;)

and please please stay on-line tonight as late as you all can, it will probably be around 9:30pm Caithness time before I get home and on-line:( Will somebody please record all the fights that I miss so I can have another great laugh:) Thursday nights are what keeps me going through the week :)