balto
30-Apr-09, 10:14
...never kissed a pig.

Right, who kissed the pig then?

It's all your fault.
a few toads in my time, but never a pig lol.[lol]

Gene Hunt
30-Apr-09, 10:22
I have. And I liked it. Mainly because she bought me drinks all night, ahh the things we will do in our youth for a double Jack Daniels and a Lager.

But otherwise no. Being a proud Welshman I stick the the sheep. Much easier to catch see .. ;)

balto
30-Apr-09, 10:26
I have. And I liked it. Mainly because she bought me drinks all night, ahh the things we will do in our youth for a double Jack Daniels and a Lager.

But otherwise no. Being a proud Welshman I stick the the sheep. Much easier to catch see .. ;)
oh a saying has just popped in my head now i know where it came from lol, wont say it here for fear of being shot lol.[lol]

teenybash
30-Apr-09, 15:48
I have kissed a pig though, many years ago.......yes, a real one and she was called Plum, lived in an orchard along with her sister Apple Annie ...................:eek:

Rheghead
30-Apr-09, 21:01
Is this thread about those wild nights out that are called Snog the Trog nights, where you are awarded with free drinks off yer mates for kissing the ugliest girl on the night? :confused: :confused:

Gene Hunt
30-Apr-09, 23:02
Is this thread about those wild nights out that are called Snog the Trog nights, where you are awarded with free drinks off yer mates for kissing the ugliest girl on the night? :confused: :confused:

You obviously have a good story to tell Rhegs if you asked the question, go on .. spill .. ;)

Are we talking Godzilla in a dress here ??

Rheghead
01-May-09, 00:46
You obviously have a good story to tell Rhegs if you asked the question, go on .. spill .. ;)

Are we talking Godzilla in a dress here ??

Summat on them lines yes :lol:

ciderally
01-May-09, 10:50
...never kissed a pig.

Right, who kissed the pig then?

It's all your fault.

You've had too much fresh air this week:roll:

northener
01-May-09, 12:45
You've had too much fresh air this week:roll:

And too much Old Pulteney.:Razz

'Tis a hard life...........

Errogie
01-May-09, 21:33
OK, I've had a worse experience. Many years ago my first job out of Caithness was on a pig farm in Dorset. There were over 1000 of them and every day after feeding I used a high pressure hose to wash down all the dung into a large underground storage tank.

Periodically it had to be pumped out and the slurrey was squirted across the fields through sections of aluminium pipe laid on the grass with a rotating gun on the end. Sometimes the gun nossle would become blocked and you'd have to free it off. Well the first time this happened I duly switched off the pump mechanism and went out into the field with a hammer leaned over the gun and had an exploratory tap at the nossle. Of course it had stopped pumping but the system was still under pressure.

Suddenly the blockage freed and the next thing was that I had a face and mouthful of raw pig sewage and was pretty well drowned in the stuff. Fifty yards away was a river and a sprint and header in was the only option. No lasting ill effects but the taste and smell was not a memory you want to live with!